20

I heard someone whispering my name but I continued to ignore it. I didn't feel like helping anyone on their work. This is a hard class and I needed to focus. Regardless of me ignoring them they still continued to try and get my attention.

"Can you just answer them" Vanessa mumbled from beside me. I sighed and turned around "What"

"You going to the party Friday?" Some guy in our grade with blonde wavy hair asked. "Show up and see" I shrugged. He looked confused for a second but then started smiling and shaking his head.

I turned back around to finish working on my worksheet. Vanessa shook her head with a small smirk. "What" I questioned.

"Nothing" she bit her lip to keep her from smiling. I smiled slightly at her weirdness. This is the only class I have with her.

"Are you ready for your first game" she asked switching our papers sneakily and circling the answers she had on her own paper.

"Honestly, no" I sighed twirling my pencil. "I know I'm good at the game but I feel like everyone expects me to be a God or some shit. It's a lot of pressure."

"How is it any different than soccer" she asked leaning on her palm. "I've had years to build up confidence in soccer. I've been playing for a while, but in basketball this is my first time playing a serious game that counts" I explained to her the best way I could.

"I get that, but you'll do great once you get out there and realize how much you were overthinking it" she switched our papers back. "Thanks"

"For the advice or the answers? Because you can't get both for free, you owe me Y/nn" she raised her eyebrow at me. I smiled shaking my head.

"Alright, name it. What do you need from thee Y/n" I asked turning to her. She made a thinking face and tapped her chin with her finger "I'll let you know"

I nodded in response as the bell rang. So far school has been smooth going since Thanksgiving break. Camila and I are good, we're basically official but without the title. It's been going around school that we're a new couple.

I stood up to get ready to go to lunch with Vanessa beside me. She usually kept her books for this class with her in her backpack while I put mine up so we headed to my locker.

"Are you going to the party" I asked Vanessa while putting in my combination. She shrugged leaning her head on the locker next to mine. "I've never really been to a party here"

"Then it's decided. We're going" I opened my locker. A whole bunch of square polaroid looking things fell out. I furrowed my eyebrows bending down to pick one up, as did Vanessa.

As soon as I flipped the picture over my heart fell down to my ass. It was a picture of me without a shirt. You could see my print very obvious. My hair was going down my face as I covered part of it. I remember this picture...

"Y/n" Vanessa mumbled studying my face. "Yo Y/nn, what's this" I heard Billie ask walking up to my locker. People were walking by picking up the pictures. "Oh.. shit" Billie picked up a picture as I felt my breathing start to become ragged.

"Aye drop the fucking picture now. Ain't shit to see here" Billie said harshly to kids that walked by.

When people walked by and looked at the picture they immediately looked back at me and at my crotch.

"Nessa I c- I-" I tried to get out feeling my airways close. She grabbed my hand pulling me away from the scene. Who the fuck would do that? Why would that picture be given to anyone?

I quickly flipped my hoodie up over my head seeing Billie trying to pick up the pictures while pushing and threatening kids. Then I was out of the building.

I knew who took that picture and I knew exactly when it was taken. I remember specifically telling her not to let anyone see it.

Next thing I know I was sitting down on my bed in my room. It was silent. I hadn't let any tears come out but I feel them wanting to.

"You wanna talk" Vanessa asked sitting next to me. I shook my head fiddling with my finger trying to figure out who would do this. Not very many people knew so it had be someone I'm close to. Someone I trusted.

I knew exactly where the picture came from, I knew exactly who took it.

What I didn't know was how to handle it. Do I pretend it didn't happen? Do I try to get kicked out so I can start over at a new school?

"What's going through your mind Y/n.. I want to help you, you look like you're about to break any minute" Vanessa spoke up interrupting my thoughts.

"That picture" I started off. "Camila took that picture"

She sighed rubbing my arm.

"You want me to kick her ass for you? You know I will" she threatened which made me laugh. "Nah, I'll talk to her"

Vanessa sighed laying her head on my shoulder.

"At least it isn't small" she mumbled. I pushed her shoulder laughing and she started laughing with me.

I laid back deciding to solve this the same way I solve all my problems.

"I'm taking a nap" I mumbled before closing my eyes.

—————————

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a voice start to yell. "Oh my god this is cute as fuck! I'm so happy but y'all need to get the hell up. You two are in a very compromising position and Cabello's looking for you!"

I looked around confused before noticing a weight on my chest. A very beautiful weight might I add.

"Bitch did you not hear me?! Cabello is looking for you. Meaning she's on her way here now" I quickly shook Vanessa awake.

"I also heard what happened. When I find out who leaked that picture they're getting their ass beat I don't fucking care" Cindy cursed for the millionth time.

"I can't believe someone would do that. Honestly I think it was Shawn. He's the only one at this school that dislikes you" I stood up quickly grabbing my gym bag and stuffing my basketball shoes into it.

"What are you doing" Vanessa spoke up for the first time. I turned to see her and Cindy both looking at me confused.

"I'm uh going to the gym. Gonna shoot around a bit. Don't tell anyone where I'm going" I rushed out. Before they could reply I ran out the room and sprinted to the gym.

Walking in I saw it was empty.

Perfect. Just the escape I need.

—————————————

A/N: I hate this book and I've lost all motivation I am not sorry at all go read my other books shjdhdhdbd