14

Sighing I sat in my last class of the day bored out of my mind. It was English class, the one I have with both of the Mendes siblings.

Usually I'd distract myself with talking to Y/n, but she was sleep and who am I do disturb that? Good thing is it's Thursday meaning tomorrow is Friday then it'll finally be the weekend.

I was thinking about making things with Y/n official. Thanksgiving break was coming up in two weeks and I didn't want to leave without us being.. exclusive I guess.

I know that sounds possessive but she's too fucking fine to be walking around unclaimed.

I looked over a her seeing her eyes closed with her hand supporting her head. She looked so peaceful.

"Dude, did you know Y/n's playing basketball this year, maybe we'll actually win for once" some girl said from behind me not bothering to be quiet about it.

"Hopefully. Though I wouldn't be surprised if she just joined to try and get with Dakota, she's fine as hell" the boy said.

Who?

"Yeah, they'll probably do something together on the camping trip this weekend"

"Maybe, but a lot of the basketball girls are attractive, they just fucking suck" the boy laughed.

They both laughed before what I assumed, going back to their work.

I sat there looking at my worksheet that I'm pretty sure we've already done this year.

I had no clue who all was on the basketball team because I never paid attention to any sport other than soccer, at least not until Y/n came around. Even then I only watched soccer because of Lauren.

I sneakily pulled out my phone texting Dinah to meet me at my locker immediately after this class. She'd know who's on the basketball team.

Wait did they say a camping trip?

"What are you thinking about so hard over there" I heard Y/n's raspy voice indicating she just woke up.

"This worksheet" I answered already being done with it. "Seems like you already have all the answers... let me see" she grabbed my worksheet going to the copy the answers.

I studied her face as she switched back and forth between papers. You could tell she still hadn't been getting much sleep lately, but she did seem a little better compared to Monday.

She had finished the paper just in time as the bell rang. Getting up she slung her backpack over her shoulder looking at me. I stood up and walked out with her, not before turning our worksheets in.

Walking towards my locker we saw Dinah standing there with Ally, the both of them typing on their phones. I walked up putting the combination code into my locker.

"Mendes" Dinah smirked looking at Y/n. "Hasen" Y/n responded keeping her face straight. Hard ass.

"Hi Y/n" Ally smiled and waved before going back to her phone. Y/n sent a tight lipped smile to Ally before returning back to her normal face.

"I'm gonna come to your house in about an hour, I'll see you then" she told me kissing my cheek. "What if I'm busy in an hour" I asked with a smirk.

"You will be, with me. I'll see you in an hour Ms.Cabello" she walked off mirroring my smirk. I sighed watching her walk off.

"Okay she's gone now, what did you want" Dinah asked impatiently. I glared at her closing my locker. "We need to find out who's on the basketball team this year" I told them not thinking much about it.