13

"You're a piece of shit Y/n" I heard yelling wake me up from my sleep. I groaned keeping my face buried between my pillows.

"I know you fucking hear me dicklick" yep. That's Cindy. "What I do" I groaned knowing she was going off about something I did. Or maybe something I didn't do. Oh.

"You never told me about what happened with Vanessa which means you obviously hate me and no longer want to be my bestfriend. Which is fine, but also not fine because that's not how this works fatty" she rambled. I frowned at how much she was talking.

Sighing I turned and sat up. "Vanessa has feelings for me. I fingered Camila. Hmmm what else, oh I'm also playing basketball this year" I said sarcastically.

She stood there with her mouth open. "Vanessa wants to fuck you? I called it" she smirked nodding to herself.

"Oh but you fucked Cabello, damn. So which one are you gonna fuck. Woah. What if they want a threesome" I thought about it in my head and felt myself twitch.

"Ew are you imagining it, cause so am I. But seriously which one ya gonna pick" she asked sitting on my bed.

"Um Cabello duh. We just went on a date yesterday" I pointed out. She tilted her head in thought. "I mean yeah y'all did but Cabello doesn't even seem like your type" I furrowed my eyebrows. I am confusion.

"You usually go for, crazy girls. Or someone that gives you a challenge. Cabello caved too easy" she does have a point. "Well, maybe she is crazy but hasn't revealed it yet" Cindy shrugged meaning she was moving on to a different topic.

"I really wanna fuck Lauren, don't tell her but I really want to" she laid back on my bed. I snorted moving her hair out of her face with my finger.

"You will one day bub"

—————————————

Monday morning I walked in the basketball gym for my first practice. I saw a few girls sitting on the bench tying their shoes. I looked around for the coach.

"Hey Mendes" he yelled from across the gym causing all the girls to look at me. I kept my confident demeanor walking to the coach.

"Hey coach" I shook his hand. "Glad to see you make it, if you want you can go get changed in the locker room. They have showers too just in case you wanna shower here and head straight to class. Practice starts in 5" he instructed. I nodded and walked to the locker room to change from my joggers to shorts.

After doing so I walked back to the gym floor with my backpack on my back. I held my old shoes I've been playing pickup games in. They were pretty old and the laces were trash but they were comfortable.

I sat down on the bleachers slipping the comfortable shoes on. Scanning the gym I saw a few girls standing around talking to one another. Making eye contact with one I almost choked on my spit as she stood in a small group with a basketball on her hip smirking at me.

I sighed not knowing the school had this many attractive girls. Eventually the group of girls all turned around to look at me with a smirk on their faces as well. I saw them look me up and down which caused me to smirk.

The coach blowed his whistle calling everyone towards him. I stood up stretching before going towards him. The team stood in a huddle around him.

"Hello ladies, welcome to the first practice of Southampton's Girls 2018-2019 season. Some of you are familiar with me and this team, while some of you aren't. So today, we're going to fix that. You guys give me five laps around the court and we'll meet back here to discuss practice schedule and get to know one another better" he ordered with a soft smile.