11

I'm not fine.

I keep trying to tell myself I am but I'm not. It's five am and I'm wide awake sweating through my sheets because I had the dream again. I groaned wanting to get these next few weeks over with. At least I had to get up soon for classes. Seeing as I was drenched in sweat I got up getting in the shower so I could start the day fresh.

Putting on some shorts and an old hoodie I looked out the window to see the sun starting to come up. Slipping my Jesus sandals on I grabbed my headphones and went out the door. Playing a random song I began walking to the soccer field to get some shots in before class.

Laying my backpack on the grass I took out my personal soccer ball that I've been having for a while and dribbled around until it was time for class.

"Good morning, you look nice today" I looked down at my outfit then back at the voice. "Are you being sarcastic" she shrugged "maybe" I rolled my eyes opening my locker.

Cindy stood next to me opening her locker as well. Class started in ten minutes meaning we had time to kill. "Have you talked to Calum" I asked the shorter girl next to me. "Uhm no I haven't, why? Have you?" she replied. I rose my eyebrow at her response.

"No that's why I asked you" she looked down the hallway at the students starting to come in the building. "Hope you find him" she smiled before shutting her locker and walking away. Weird...

I shook that off and took my backpack off my back to take out my books I needed later in the day and switch them out for the ones I needed now.

Thankfully we didn't have practice today. So I could just go home and sleep.

"Morning Y/nn" I turned and saw Lauren walking up with her friends. "Hey" I gave her a tight lipped smile as my eyes drifted towards the other cubans direction. How could she look this beautiful this early in the morning.

"Hey so, I was thinking this weekend we have a sleepover in our house" Lauren suggested with a small smirk that didn't go unnoticed by me. "Uh, isn't that against the rules" I asked tapping my locker with my fingers.

I saw Camila glance at them causing me to stop. "Not on weekends. Cmon it'll be fun we can eat popcorn stay up late watch movies"

"Oh and bake cookies" Ally smiled adding on to Lauren's input. "Okay. But I get to invite some of my friends too" I negotiated wanting to have Cindy there.

"Sounds great! We'll meet up here tomorrow once 6th period bell rings" I nodded agreeing before they started walking off.

"Hey wait" I grabbed Camila's arm causing her to turn around. She looked towards her friends motioning them to go on. "Uhm" I realized I didn't have an actual reason to stop her. "So you're coming to the sleepover too right"

"Yeah, Dinah would kill me if I didn't" she giggled. "Alright cool, means i'll have a cuddle buddy then" she smiled slyly.

God that was corny I could do way better.

"Why are you all of a sudden getting so shy? This isn't the Y/n I saw the other night" she reminded me of our past encounters. "Right, I don't know what's going on with me today but uh, I'll catch you later yeah" I closed my locker knowing the bell's gonna ring soon.

"I'm sure you will" she made a confused face but smiled nonetheless. I shook my head when she was no longer looking at me. "Dumbass"

———————————

"Wait so you agreed" Cindy scrunched her face up. "Yes" I was telling her about the sleepover. She hummed looking me up and down. "What" she pulled my face closer squishing my cheeks before looking in my eyes.