06

Because someone asked so nicely in the last chapter 🤠 here ya go

————

Fuck. That's the only word that went through my head as I laid on the ground in pain. Stupid Rachel, always trying to trip someone.

"Rachel you fucking dumbass she's on your team" I heard Lauren say before walking over to me and helping me up.

"You good Y/n" I nodded going to the bench taking my inhaler. Getting back up I walked back to the field as we ran drills to prepare for our first game in two days.

It was a home game thankfully, so we wouldn't be leaving extremely early to travel to another private school.

Eventually, Coach ended practice and told us to huddle up.

"Now listen, our first game is on Wednesday and we don't have any trainers. So I suggest you all go find someone who's willing to carry your water or you'll be doing it yourselves. Practice tomorrow don't be late" We all groaned before walking away.

Walking to the locker room I started taking my shirt off and stuffing it in my gym bag. I felt somebody grab my butt causing me to jump. Everyone was whistling. I shook my head slipping my jacket on not bothering to zip it up until I cooled off.

Pulling my phone out I quickly dialed the memorized number waiting for it to pick up. "Hey bub" I walked down the sidewalk headed towards my house.

"Hey" I rasped out. "I just got out of practice, can we go grab some food at the diner"

"Yeah I'll meet you at your place" She replied before hanging up. Using my key to open the door I walked pass my roommates and straight to my room shutting the door.

Walking to my closet to pick clothes out I heard my door open then shut again causing me to turn around.

"Cal you can't just walk in here like that, you have to knock" I told the younger boy standing by my door.

"Sorry" he mumbled. "My roommate said some things and I-I didn't wanna say anything back so I came here" I raised my eyebrow.

"What'd he say" I asked grabbing some sweats and a shirt. Being met with silence I looked up at him to see him standing there tapping his shoulder with his arms over his chest.

"Can I stay here tonight" I nodded at his question even though it was against the rules. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, Cindy should be here soon then we can go get some food" I told him before going to my bathroom.

————————

"So did you end up hanging out with Camila" Cindy asked me after we ordered our drinks. I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head. Dipping my fry in my milkshake she opened her mouth to ask why but was interrupted.

"Uh Y/n right" Vanessa from the table said. I looked up at her slightly smiling and nodded "You're Vanessa, the one who wants to be my friend"

She smirked and looked around the table "Yeah something like that, I hope i'm not interrupting" I opened my mouth to respond but Cal beat me to it.

"I don't think you are" he was shaking his leg up and down underneath the table.

Looking back up at the girl I shook my head "no you didn't, what's up"

"You wanna maybe get out of here, if we're gonna be friends there's a lot we need to know about each other" I looked at Cal then Cindy. She subtly nodded telling me she'd stay with Cal.

I stood up "lead the way" she smiled and gestured for me to follow her out the diner.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Y/n, I didn't expect you to be like this" she spoke up. I looked at her confused.