15

I'm glad we weren't leaving super early. I get to sleep on the bus and sleep in, a two for one special.

Another good thing is that these seats are comfortable, like extremely comfortable. I guess going to a private school has its perks, they have expensive shit. The bus even had a plug-in port in each little seat thing.

Honestly I would be just fine sleeping on the bus instead of in a tent.

I had arrived to the gym early meaning I got to get a seat in the back first, also meaning I was sitting alone. Coach said we would be practicing on this trip since we had pre-season games next week. But we would mostly be bonding.

9:30am rolled around and the whole team seemed to be on the bus. Coach was getting ready to tell the bus driver to pull off but last minute someone ran in the bus.

"Sorry Coach, I couldn't find my shoes" she said out of breath. He shook his head telling her to take a seat.

She came all the way to the back and ploped down next to me, even though there were other seats available.

"And we meet again" she smirked and said in a weird voice.

"Listen up" Coach yelled ceasing all conversation. "As you know, we won't be coming back until Tuesday morning so I hope you all packed enough. There will be 2-3 to a tent, I'm letting you guys decide who you bunk with but if I see any problem with the group don't get pissy if I decide to switch them up. There will be showers and bathrooms there, but we will be sleeping outside. We will be practicing every morning at 9. That practice will last until 12. Then the rest of the day you will have to yourselves. There are various activities to engage in around the campsite so I hope you busy yourselves with them instead of sitting around all day. There is a swimming hole and fishing hole in case you guys want to do that. I think that's about it, it's a three hour drive . We'll be practicing tonight around 7 so mentally prepare yourselves for that. If you have any questions feel free to ask either myself or Coach Parker" he smiled then sat back down in his seat.

I sighed going to put my headphones in and go back to sleep. A three hour nap sounds bomb right now.

"We have three hours ahead of us, don't tell me you're just gonna sleep the whole time" Billie said with a beanie on her head.

"We're teammates now, and I seem to be the only one on the team that wants to be your friend, so let's get to know each other" I looked at her with a glare.

"I don't need friends Billie. If I wanted them I would have them" she smiled once I said her name.

"Nobody needs friends Y/n. But they come in handy" I rolled my eyes at her positive response.

"Anyways, you wanna share a tent? We can say we already have another person so nobody else tries to bunk with us. Three people in a tent sounds not fun at all"

I don't really want to share a tent with anyone but I'd rather go with her idea then share with randoms.

"Yeah sure" I agreed putting my head against the window.

"I fucks with your blanket, Thor is such an underrated bad bitch" she complimented getting my attention.

Maybe I'll stop being an asshole.

"Yeah he is. Everyone says Iron man's the best, but he'd be nothing but brains without his suit"

—————————————————————

Eventually we made it to the campsite and it was actually pretty cool. In one area it was clear with dirt, but had tents set up and it was next to the lake.