The conversation

Till now

Raghav wants Kalpana to fall for him and for that he is playing the ignore game. Also Sammy got some evidence about raghav's mom's murderers and raghav vows to kill those bastards. ......................................................
Also raghav has asked kalpana to make arrangements for the party which raghav wants to host for his business partners ....

Now continuing with the story☺☺☺☺😉

After having her breakfast with her raghav sir she started making arrangements like food , decorations etc while raghav went to office as he had some important work that needed to be finished as early as possible........

While on the other hand kalpana made numerous calls ordered food ,wines ,called the decorators talked to them ,guided them which took her almost three hours to get the whole work done ,satisfied with her work and feeling proud😆 of her work she decided to call raghav to inform him that all the arrangements done and to ask him what should she do next ..........

Phone conversation:

Kalpana: hello sir .😀

Raghav :yes kalpana.

Kalpana:sir the work's done she said happily.😁

Raghav :really I mean are you sure that all the work's done asked raghav leaving his own work.

Kalpana:yes sir ,sir I haven't been so sure in my entire life,you can trust me sir I will never let you down.😄

Raghav (chuckles ) :I trust you ms jadhav ,and good job kalpana.

Kalpana(smilingly):thank you sir.😀

Raghav was about to end the call when he heard .....

Kalpana: umm....Sir ... Sir...
Raghav:yes kalpana speak up.
Kalpana:sir now that the work is done
What should I do now ,I mean shall I go home or come to the office ?

Raghav(casually said): No kalpana actually do one thing go to your home ,get ready and then directly come to the party .

Kalpana: Nooo I can't.......kalpi replied without thinking twice   ....

Raghav: What did you just say ?

Kalpana:no sir what I mean is I and in your party  ?

Raghav :yes you in my party, why what's wrong?raghav asked getting curious all of a sudden...

Kalpana:sir actu..ally.... .

Raghav :yes kalpana I am listening.

Kalpana: sir actually.....Um... the thing
is I don't think that I belong to be in  such parties.I mean sir all high profile people would be there.,I won't feel comfortable there, sir I won't fit into that place...............sorry sir I can't come she finally said the truth.😑

Raghav: what,what do you mean you won't fit into that place kalpana,listen to me very clearly miss kalpana jadhav and I am saying it for the first and for the very last time get this into your head that you very much fit into that place and don't you ever dare to feel low or ashamed of anything or anyone, are you getting my words he asked seriously.....

Kalpana: ye...s yes sir .....

Raghav:and above all I will be there with you so you don't have to think about anything else are you getting it? .......

Kalpana:yes sir ..

Raghav: so I want you at my place sharp at 8'0 clock miss jadhav.....raghav said in a strict tone and don't be late bye.....And he cut the call.

Kalpana: bye sir that's all she could say , feeling happy with raghav Sir's words ...........

With that she quickly packed her stuffs and left for her house to get ready........

{Precap}

Why are you overreacting Kalpana  and about Maya ,she is my friend and that to a very good one,and why are you behaving in such a way as if you are getting jealous.........
Are you jealous ms Kalpana jadhav ?

Hey guys thanks for giving me a chance and trusting me .........

Also if you like it please do vote and share my story plz plz vote and share it

And the next part will be updated real soon for sure...............     . 
Hey guys if you are reading this book that means you are liking this book so please guys please vote please this will give me the motivation to write more and more please............