chapter 11

Prem's pov;

  The way she laughs ,speaks ,makes faces while talking , her innocence ,her giggles,her smile ,her soft skin , makes me fall for her again and again, harder . The very first time I had seen her  in our mansion I had fallen for her ,she was in her school uniform , looking at the mansion  with open mouth and her big doe eyes even bigger if possible and telling something to her mother  ( our worker ) and giggling....

" Prem bhaiii.. are you even listening to me ...ohh.., bhai is busy at looking something ,I mean someone....
Bhai..do you want me to talk about you and kalpi to mom " oh shut up pakhi there's nothing like that and what will you tell mom " truth bhai that the prem Kapoor one of the biggest tycoon in India   is  madly  in love with my best friend Kalpana jadhav and is very much ready to take the relationship further" it's nothing like that pakhi I think you have some misunderstanding " I don't have any misunderstanding bhai I know you like her bhai no not like you ,you love her ,it's visible in your eyes ,please bhai accept your feelings before it's too late....

Third person's POV;

What is wrong with you  ,I haven't asked you for this file damit...are you blind or what ,don't you understand even a simple sentence ? " Si r ,sir but" get out of the cabin ,just out at once.....
What is wrong with you Kalpana why aren't you picking up the phone damit .
.
.
.

"  Wow ...wow ..wow relax bro ,What's wrong with you raghav ,are you alright "  Sammy said while entering raghav' s cabin fully pissed with raghav this kind of behaviour "ofcourse I am what is wrong with me ,I am absolutely fine " raghav said while massaging his head and trying to read the file in front of him ,key word trying...

" So you like her ....am I right ? You like Kalpana ,don't you?" Sammy asked while taking  seat opposite to raghav' s " I love her Sammy ,I love her a lot ,....I know it's to fast to even say that but Sammy I love her ,I have fallen hard for her the moment I had seen her .......and all these feelings instead of helping me to make her mine is creating havoc in my life ,I Don't know Sammy what to do ,help me bro ......" Raghav said while looking at the picture of Kalpana which he had clicked when his angel was busy at admiring his office.... " 

Wow ......I didn't knew you had such feelings for her ,I am very happy for you raghav , finally you have found the one....Sammy said while hugging raghav,   " thanks bro ,I really love her and will make her fall for me,she is mine....".