The Interview ( part 2)

Raghav's POV:

I quickly got dressed up in my Armani suit and hopped in my brand new BMW , towards the company. At  the office I was accompanied by  my best Friend and the Managing director ( MD) Samar Raizada ,who reminded me about today's interview for my PA and for his secretary which will be conducted by us respectively.

    Kalpi's POV:        
Soon the interview got started and I could see  that most of the girls were dressed up in expensive  dresses than I was ,which  kind of made me think whether I was at right place or not but the I am sure "what matters first is your ability ".
As  soon as girls were entering they were coming out with the same speed which kind of felt weird (earlier entering with caked faces and coming out with drained one,sorry but it was quite funny).

        Soon it was my turn to go and face the person who made these elegantly dressed girls move out all drained up but not before knocking the door .

Raghav's POV:

After rejecting half of the candidates who were more interested in throwing themselves on me then in working,which filled me with disgust but soon the thought of my angel ,my dusky beauty , kalpana came into my mind just a mere thought of her made me feel ..... relieved .

As soon as i heard the last knock for  today's interview I made myself  ready to deal with another slut.

" come in",...................

the moment I saw the her  entering my cabin I was shocked as well as surprised,would be an understatement....... ,she was non another than my Kalpana ( OK I kind of sound like a pervert but one day I will make her mine ,only mine).

She was looking stunning even in her simple long white skirt and black top with silver jhumkas  adorning her beauty with little bit of Kajal and lipgloss (pervert.....,my inner conscience mocked).

            Kalpi's POV;

"Come in " came a  husky voice from the other side of the door which kind of sent Shrivers down my spine.(you are really weird kalpi...my inner conscience mocked ....... Oh really).

..............