chapter8

It's been a week after that kiss  and each time raghav wanted to confront Kalpana and talk to her ,she used to run away from him without paying any heed to his words..

      " Kalpana ,come to my cabin now " raghav called kalpi through intercom. " why..., I mean for what" she asked . " because firstly I am your boss second I want to discuss shah & co. details with you and lastly you are my PA and you will do as I say " raghav replied kalpi with an amused sternly as he really was pissed this time as he wanted to talk to her  ......" Ok" Kalpana simply  replied....

' come in' raghav said . Kalpana stood infront of him with head bowed as in waiting for some punishment in front of a teacher ." sir you wanted to discuss something " Kalpana said trying her best to  not to run away again which she has been doing for a week....  " yes , I want to discuss about the project but before that I want to discuss something else...miss jadhav.."
Raghav replied while getting up from his seat and making his way towards her back and at the same time watching her each and every action minutely...

" so have you brought the shah & CO. file with you Kalpana " ,raghav asked Kalpana standing at her back ,inhaling her sent....." Y..ye...yesss" sir Kalpana replied ,her body tensed up with raghav being this
much close to her,and after that kiss which they shared it was almost becoming difficult to even stand near him......

The duo then discussed about the project while raghav throughout the discussion was trying to talk to her but she ,each time was getting successful in avoiding the topic which just made raghav more  furious.... and this finally decided to drop the topic....

Kalpana's POV;

Finally it's time to go home yehh and since tomorrow is Sunday so no need to face raghav sir ,I am so smart each time raghav sir was trying to talk to me , I was successfully able to tackle the matter with my bare hands ( Hey..you dumbhead yeah ..I am talking to you only don't give this much importance to your dumb head and hands ,you haven't done anything it was raghav sir ..who left the topic of the kiss..)

Third persons POV;

whatever. Where is pakhi she should be here by now it's almost 9' o ..." Miss jadhav .."  Kalpana heard a voice from from back ..."    sir " yes me miss jadhav come on come with me I you will go with me ..." Raghav said  to which kalpi replied all angry at what raghav said  " But sir why will I go with you to your house ,I have mine ........" Miss jadhav I will drop you at your place as ,I have some work in that area " raghav replied kalpi while controlling his laughter... " oh , but no need sir I am waiting for pakhi ,she will drop me"  Kalpana replied " No miss jadhav you are coming with me and that's final, I will drop you " raghav replied  getting irritated with this question answer session. " But why , why will I go with you when pakhi will drop me ,no need for your concern ,thank-you " kalpi replied with equal irritation.. 

And thus what happened next was quiet unbelievable as raghav moved towards her and in one go picked her up in bridal style while Kalpana trying her best to tell him to put her down...( note trying ) but raghav being raghav ......put her inside the car and stared driving without paying any heed to her words .......