His

I along with my father had decided to visit the chawl 'singhania chawl' which was constructed for workers working at singhania construction as we heard that the family residing here were facing some problems ....
As the car stopped our head watchman vitthal came to greet us and welcomed us. As me being straightforward asked the not to waste time and spill the problem . after about half an hour of listening and another half an hour of finding the solution when we were about to leave we heard a girl running and shouting coming down the stairs the moment I saw her, I was mesmerized by her beauty , with dark chocolate eyes ,dusky beauty,wearing a simple black long skirt and full sleeved white top,a pair of silver jhumkas adorned her beauty,with little makeup including only Kajal ,and light pink lipstick .
"Baba , mom is forcing me to drink that yuck milk ,i cant please tell he rthat it tastes awfull... please save me please save me from your mad wifeee." Kalpana ..Kalpana ..her mom called her while coming downstairs " Oie devil is coming baba please tell her I ran away with you ,oh no, no tell her you ran away; oh no, no, no tell her I ran away.
" Kalpana Come here right now otherwise the consequences could be worst .Kalpana I said come here",her mom said.
Baba I am going because I can't .......
At that very moment I decided that she is mine , only mine....