chapter9

From past 10 minutes Kalpana was telling raghav to stop the car and each time raghav used to sushh..... her and asked her to keep mum otherwise the consequences will not be good .....

"I said stop the car otherwise I will jump out of the car  ......." Kalpana shouted at raghav  at the top of the lungs and at the same time tried to open the door and was quiet successful in it but was quickly back ....and  this time raghav did stop the car in the middle of no where ,all pissed with kalpana's this kind of behavior ......

"What is  wrong with you  Kalpana ,you tried to jump out of the car ...are you mad,are you this dumb i really didn't know that  ,...,stop behaving like a kid Kalpana because you are not......

" look .at .me. when. I .am .talking .to. you .," raghav said irritated by her this stunt... but soon regretted on the words when  saw her doe  eyes filled out with tears ,he didn't know what to do,she was crying  because of him .. .... , " angel ..i am .....i didn't mean to say that ,I......" But before he could finish Kalpana interrupted " take me home,and don't call me and don't talk to me like that .
.... ,I. hate. you.

During the whole ride  their was an awkward silence ...kalpi hurt with raghav's word while raghav guilty for his sudden outburst which made his angel to cry and at the same time hurt with her words used for him ....

Ones the car stopped in front of the singhania chawal Kalpana headed out of the car towards the house without even sparing a glance at raghav .....

Next day

Kalpana woke up with massive headache with all the crying she did last night . Today she decided spend time with her family instead of going to office to freshen up her mind ,she didn't want to think about him even for a second .......

Whereas on the other side  raghav was pacing back and forth  getting anxious on why kalpi hadn't arrived yet and not even picking up the calls or even not replying to the messages sent by him ,it was almost 10 and still no sign of her in the office   " the office hours has started and still no sign of you ,where are you Kalpana , are you this much angry with me on such a silly conversation " raghav thought