chapter4

The moment I entered in the cabin I saw a Greek god......( really kalpi.......)ok but really he was handsome dressed up in an expensive suit ,clean shaven,chocolate brown eyes ,luscious. Lips.....( ew..kalpi really luscious lips ..stop acting like a desperate bimbo ) hey  wait a minute I have seen him somewhere ,but where umm..( Kalpana vitthal jadhav you are really weird ...he is the same guy whom you saw that day .....remember idiot) oh yeah yeah that guy who had came to the chawl that day.

Third person's POV,

             "Good morning sir" kalpi said after her little rant and checking out session. "Good morning , take a seat" raghav's replied.

While raghav's was busy in seeing her CV Kalpana was busy in admiring the cabin .it was a large room with brown and white walls , with few of raghav's photographs with other associates ,whereas on the corner of the room there was a white comfy couch .

"So miss Kalpana jadhav ,why do you want this job?" raghav's asked kalpi.
" Sir I want this job because I am very particular about not starving to death"( really ...not starving to death like seriously ...)oops I mean sir I want to make my parents feel proud of me " kalpi said.

"So they aren't now" raghav's asked kalpi controlling himself not to laugh on her .Then our very own kalpi started her ranting " no sir,no I mean yes sir  they her"..
"Then " raghav's asked with a smirk ."I mean in every possible way ,they have done so much for me " kalpi said.

      "Congratulations miss Kalpana you got the job ,you can join from tomorrow "