chapter6

Third person POV;

"Raghav sitting at the bar with a glass of whisky and was thinking about Kalpana ,Remembering today's event with a small smile on his face after years... He had forgot to smile after that dreadful day which took away his mom ... Thinking about the day only made his blood boil and full with rage, and made himself determined to find those bastards and kill them."

Next day

Raghav woke up with a smile, in not more than a week just a thought of her made him smile .He quickly got up from bed and went to take shower and got dressed up in his one of the expensive Armani suit looking handsome as usual and went downstairs to have breakfast with his father."something interesting son which can be shared with me" Rajeev singhania ,raghav's dad said . 'No dad just office stuff ,nothing important 'raghav replied. To which his father nodded with smirk whereas  from inside he was happy to see  change in his after after his mother's death.

Kalpana's  POV;

Today is the first day of my job so I quickly woke up and got dressed in my black tank top and a long white skirt ,with my favorite silver earrings and little bit of Kajal and pink lipgloss and black slippers...( slippers... Grow up kalpi you aren't going to a chai stall but to work at singhania construction at least for the company's sake where something else....)OK fine I wore my one and only black wedges gifted by pakhi and lastly tied my hair in a messy bun and made my way towards the office accompanied by pakhi on my way..............

Third person's  POV;

Raghav was working on an important file ,when a soft knock was headed from other side of the door...  " come in "  raghav said while focusing on his file. "Good morning sir" Kalpana said after entering in the cabin The moment raghav heard her voice he lifted his head and saw his angel in front of him ..his kalpi" good morning take a seat "