CHAPTER 33:

“hey! yvonne” twag sa kanya ni vien... he was waiting near the gate of the school...

“oh, hi... vien...it appears to me that u waited me this time... what’s up?”she replied

“uhm.... about the gig... alam koako yung namilit sayo to go out with me, believe it i rallywant to... but i believe i have to cancel that out... sorry bout that...”

“owkei.... u waited that long to tell me that?... sure... ang tanda ko naman wala pa akong sure na sagot dun eh... but, why so sudden next day nay un ah... something happened?”

“yeah... i guess... we have something quite important thing to attend too...”

“i’m having this thoughts that i probably know why... is it about the battle of the bands? 2 weeks from now?”

“u’r quite good in guessing... hehe.. now, allow me to guess what’s in ur mind long before we have this conversation.... ”

“fine... try me..” she anwered

“u’r joining the beauty pagent even if u don’t want to... coz it has something to do with ur dear dad...rght?”

“uhuh... am i that obvious?”

“no... u’r that upset that it reflects on ur face... i see like a wrath of titans thing,...  hehehe just kidding...”vien

“i really don’t want to go... but my father would hate me if i don’t... (exhaled)

Back to ur issue... out of curiousity, pumayag si trent na sumali kayo?... i mean... u know...”

“alm ko yung tungkol sa inyo ni trent... and believe it... i’m not surprised when he said the go signal.... looks like he’s ready to face ur dad, anyway its been like 5 yrs. Since then... right?”

“really? yeah... (she paused a bit) i wish u guys a luck....”

“and we want u to win, Yvonne... u have to... para satin yun... believe me... well... see u then... i’ll go ahead” he smiled then finally went out..

Puzzled...

“para satin? What does he mean about that?”