CHAPTER 37

"uhm.... Rin.... thanks for letting me stay here but its ok, I rented on a hotel, I just come to tell you about what I want to explain on the phone." She told her.

(Yvonne RIN Zhisune nga pala ang real name nia... but she was used to call by her firstname as always. ^_^)

"take a sit first... I'll get you a drink... juice maybe?" Yvonne asked her, She nodded.

And diretso na xa sa kusina to get the juice on the fridge. She bit her lower lip...

"I see... so u'r not gonna stay herE?
Anyway I guess that is better..." and she offered her the juice.

Naupo xa sa may tapat na couch ni Niarra.

She took a deep breath then finally uttered.
"so.... what is it that u want to discuss?" she started.

Niara drink first... "just.... promise first that no matter how long or stupid it may sound or it will take, you'll let me finished first and listen to me before you react.

can u do that?" niara told her...

"is that necessary for me to do? I mean, what exactly this topic is about? "she replied.

"promise first Yvonne."

"o-ok.... I promise..." she replied

"good.... it's about the thing from 3years ago... the thing between you, me and----"

Niarra was interrupted.

"wait.... why should we have to put that up..??. its over..." Yvonne asked,

"u promised... u said u'll listen and let me finished aight?"

Yvonne take a deep breath and answered... "I don't like this.... but yeah sure.... continue"

she ended.

"as I was saying... it's about the incident happened that involves both of us and........ trent..." Nairra started...

Malalim ang buntong hininga ni Yvonne "and...?"

"I want to confess what really happened that time...."
dagdag nmn ni Niarra

"alam ko na ang nagyari nun.... trent told me the details... so that's all u want to tell?" She asked.

"nope... what he just told u was just half of it... some might perhaps mere lies..." Niarra answered..

"what do u mean about that.?"
Nagulat na ewan ni Yvonne.

"hindi ka nia at ng barkada nia pingpustahan Yvonne... and I'm not his girlfriend at the firstplace... it was just a child game orchatrated by someoneelse..."

She paused waiting how Yvonne will react.. as expected her face was puzzled.

Niarra then continues..
"Someone both powerful and familiar to both of us."