Chapter 6: Absolution

Chapter 6:  Absolution

“so, ur not really going to say any word?.. that’s good...” said Yvonne.

“nope, not really, im just waiting for u to say a word, so I could start.. I told u before, I’m not good at making promises... right...?”

Silenced...

“yeah, u really are”

“look, it might not be the real good time for this but, I would take this chance to talk to u,... and I hope u would cooperate... so we can end this real quick...” he started.

“if this is about that thing, I really wish not to discuss that matter ok, I told before that I’m fine now, and besides it’s just softdrink u know, I can’t die by that!” she answered...

Napailing si trent... “stupid... that’s not what I want to talk about u, moron...”

Yvonne raised her eyebrow..  “what did u just said?”

“well, I mean, that’s not it.... I want to ask u, how is it?...

 After that incident?” he finally asked.

“u really know how to provoke me, u dare to ask questions like that now.”

She looked at him in the eyes...

“so tell me, mr. trent yang solleza? What exactly do u want to know? So we could end it real quick as u wish...?” it sounds a little sarcastic.

“u don’t have to be like that, I just want u to give me one answer to this question...” then he finally looked at her.

“am I already forgiven, ms. Zhisune?”

I started to quit looking at him this time... I don’t know the answer...

Silenced...

“is it that hard to give me the answer? It’s just a yes or a big NO, Yvonne” trent told her

Damned right, why the Hell can’t I say that word, it’s not that difficult... but the thing is, i'm not certain for it... but now, I have to decide.

“I... forgive u...long ago... I thought u know that, since I told u before that...” she bit her lower lip...

“I will always forgive u no matter what... “

Trent was surprised, then he smiled...

“tnx for finally telling that to me... I’m ...glad to hear that.”

Silence...

“We’re almost here... thanks for the ride anyway...”said Yvonne.

“yeah sure, my pleasure...”trent replied.

“oh, and one more thing, I beg u to stay away from me, please... I don’t want to be connected to u anymore... just... go”

“I thought I told u that im not good in making promises, and im not even a fairy to grant ur every wishes... sorry about that,. Now u go. Change ur dress... I’ll be off soon.” He answered.

She didn’t answer him. She went inside without saying anything nor looking at him... she then change her clothes, fix her things and finnaly went back at school...