CHAPTER 25: a date to remember

any plan for today trent?lei asked him

“nah... nothing really, just the usual plan..... see u at the same place for practice then.” He answered

“right now? I mean this day? Its our day off day tol... are u sure,... vien don’t know it..”

“yeah... besides its his home... i mean mansion u know... at tska wala namang ibang tao dun kya go lang... pag nagulat sya e di sabihin nio SURPRISE!!!... ganun lang yun... sige na... see u then... “ then he walks out..

“sira talaga yung taong yun...” lei.

Samantala ang bida nating babae nagdecide na stay muna sa library... si troy namn , the usual thing sa gym for praktis...

LIBRARY:

“wah... kakatamad gumawa ng thesis... my head aches,,.... hay.... ano kayang magawa...” sabay ubub nia sa table...

“have a date, with me.... what do you think?” the voice told her....

She raise her head to look at the man, then after seeing his face back to her position... “no tnx... not interested... get lost!”

“taray naman nito.... hmp...”then he sitted next to her...

“ i thought i told u to get lost... so then, why the hell you’re still here.... u devil!!!” she yelled..

“SsssssSSsSSHHHHHHHH!!!! Observe silence please... remember where u are!” the librarian told her..

“she bit her lips... ah... sorry po... din a mauulit...” she apoligized.

“ayan kasi hot tempered.... hahaha” he laughs in a low tone...

that was the first time that she saw him smiling... since 3 years ago... and it is the same as before... so appealing the way he smiles would make u feel better... and even more he looks damn handsome when he does..

“quit doing that...” she told him

“doing what? I ain’t doing anything” he answered..

“that laughing thing... its not funny so stop.” With matching raised left eyebrow...

“woah!!!! Scary.... i almost  wet my pants... hahaha what the hell was wrong with you anyway! Wala naming nakasulat ditto na bawal tumawa.... morbid ka ah... baka mamaya bawal naring huminga...” he pout his lip... “sama nito eh...”

“that rules only works for u.... so feel special dear..... at talaga kung pwede nga lang sana wag ka ng huminga gawin mo!!..... and.....god!!! Talking to u makes my head aches even more.....” she took a deep breath.

Then she looks at him....

“fine.... let’s do it.... a date? You said.... fine you’re treat.. and no more talking.... shut up! And lets go....” then hinila nia si trent palabas ng library...

Trent smiled secretly....