CHAPTER 16: the unexpected visitor

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“hi... u--- did come...” she started. Quite surprised though somehow she already expected it...

“yeah.. hi!...”

“well come in then....” she invited.

“Thanks...” at pumasok na xa sa loob.

“so this is where you live huh? Nice place anyway...” he told her..

“uhm, so what is the thing that you want to tell me?” Yvonne asked him.

“ah, yes about the band it was, as i told you Tuesday right?”

“yeah and what about it?” she replied.

“it was cancelled. Our vocalist is not on the mood for that maybe nest Tuesday would do,,, is that ok?”

“ah, i see... well, look i still haven’t say yes to your invitation right? But ok... we’ll see” she replied.

“well then, i take it as a yes. Pano ba yan una na ko, napadaan lang ako dito eh...” sabay tayo nia and ready to approach the door.

But he suddenly stops and looks at her for quite long...

Si Yvonne naman medyo confused and conscious... “ah.. yes? May kelangan ka pa?” she asked.

Vien smiled at her.... “nothing really... i just want to tell you that... you are prettier when you don’t wear your make up” then , he smile again.... “ill be off then, bye” then he closed the door.

Nagulat naman si Yvonne sa narinig nia.... ewan nia ba kung bkit pero bigla nalang syang nagblush nung time nay un.

SAMANTALA:

Busy paGlalakad si troy palabas ng gym... tapos na kasi ung praktis nila...

“hay naku!... makauwi na nga... i’m sure asa bahay padin si Yvonne.. 6pm na. Kumain na kaya sya?” troy talks to herself while approaching the gate.

“uhm..... ano..... t-t-tr—tro—troy-kun..”

Nagulat naman  sya when he heard someone called his name. Lumingon sya sandali, at sinubukang gnumiti.

“oh, h-hi..... u called me troy-kun?! That was rare though..”he answered.

“uhm... sorry about that, i’ve been having a private lecture with my Japanese sensei, and so i know some thing about this and that.... is it ok for me to call you that name?” she answered back.

Ngumiti naman si troy.... souka. (i see.) sore wa ii dakedo, “kun” te wa chotto... uhm... ma, troy san mo ii yo... (it was ok, but a little bit... uhm..... well, troy san is also fine...)

She smiled... ok, troy-san, i just want to say thank you for doing me a favour there at the elevator, i thought i have to say it properly. So, thank you talaga.”

“ah.... un ba?... hehe... u don’t have to wait me for an hour just to say that, and i thought that u already  said your thanks before i left u there and then... anyway, again.... ur welcome...” then he smiled.

“i’m sorry but... i’m bit in a hurry, i have to make it home as early as i can so, if u would excuse me, i have to go... see u when i see nalang ulit. Yngat!” then he hurriedly went out.

Eirrhine smiled.... “he is still cold to me, but it’s ok... as long as i can talk to him that’s fine.... troy, just wait and see... i will definitely make you mine.... Pr00omise!!!” she told to herself.