CHAPTER 26: the one who lies

“eirhinne! Si troy oh..... he was approaching this way..” her friend told her.

“huh? What.... uhm..... what should i do? I really messed up last night.... i don’t even know how to face him....” she replied..

“arte nito.... go na gurl..... Pak!!”

Initially di nia alam na andun pala si eirhinne, the main reason why he choose that way is to avoid seeing Yvonne in the library and this would be the best way for him..... but since andun na sya at nakita na sya ng dalwa he decided to continue walking kahit na di rin nia alam kung pano iaapproach si eirhinne after last night.

“h—hi.... troy-san” she greeted.....

“oh.... h-hi... eirhinne.... uhmmm... about last night........ first i would like to thank you for that.... it seems i....”

“no.... i mean.... sorry about last night.... i was so drunk that i can’t even handle myself properly that night.... the guard even told me that i vomited in front of you... i was...... so embarrassed...... and i was so drunk.......... that.................. i don’t remember anything except that..... ”

“HUH?! You don’t remember anything?!!? At all?” he was really surprised.

“ye-s... but.... if there’sanything that i did so bad that night.... i’m—re-a-lly sorry..... i can’t remember anything, maybe because i was so drunk, sorry about that... any way did anything happen to me during that time?!!”  she consciously asked.

“huh? Ah .... ehhh uhmm..... w-wa—la... wala naman.... u just vomited and yea-h, i had to take u home... yu-n l—lang..” then he smiled.

(better not tell her, siguro pag nalaman nia na alam ko na ang lahat, lalo na syang mahihiya and would feel really sorry.... baka iwasan lang nia ko dahil lang sa bagay nay un... this would be better.... since..... i had to know her very well first...)

“really!!!! Oh thank god... hehehe... so.... how are you feeling now... yesterday u seemed so down.... are u alright now?” she asked...

Troy looked at her...

She felt conscious...“uhm.... my mistake... maybe i should not be talking too closely... hehehe sensya ah.... did i asked that much?”

“no--.... i mean... not that.... it-s ok.... yeah... i me-an... i’m ok now... i’m good.... yesterday i was just over reacting that’s why... but now, im totally good.... anyway, thanks for asking...” then he smiled.

“ah... ok.... so uhm...”

“eirhinne....... i’m sorry but i have to go, it was good seeing you again... till next time... bye.” Then he hurridly walk away...

“hey! U moron.... are u sure it was ok that u told him u don’t remember anything?!? Tha’ts rude....” her friend told her..

She smile... “i don’t know either, but i guess its better this way.... at least... i can be near to him... if i told her that i remember things would be different... he would treat me nicely just because he knows what i feel.... i don’t want that... i want him to see me as me and be close to him not because of that stupid thing last night.... it was such a mistake....”

She took a deep breath... “anyway.... i’m almost there.... i will win his love not because of her mercy or symphaty... not that way..... so,....... let’s go.....”

“wow!!! Ang taray ng friend ko!!! Bongga!!!! Hahaha..... kei gurl let’s go... beauty rest muna ang mamei... hahaha” eirhhinne’s friend replied...

“maybe i should give it a try... she’s not bad either.... anyway we’ll see...” troy while walking talking to himself.... then he smiled secretly.