Epilogue

"Your fingertips trace my skin

To places I have never been
Blindly I am following
Break down these walls and come on in.
I've looked for love in every stranger
Took too much to ease the anger
All for you." - Selena Gomez - Wolves.

(Picture of Aurnia after having changed.)

...................................

Walking through the light grey hallways, Aurnia angrily stomped about whilst forcibly trying to mindlink her mate.

She had just discovered an aggravating truth this morning when she stumbled upon a pair of underwear which weren't hers nor Nyla's. And after further investigation, both her beast and her were beyond furious and jealous.

Othello felt her fury and jealousy through the bond and immediately knew what had happened. He quickly blocked their mindlink and went in hiding; call him coward but he didn't want to get shredded to pieces by an enraged lethal female.

It had been more than fifteen minutes since Aurnia was trying to get her hands around her mate's neck. If her anger was shimmering then, now she was boiling. "YOU BETTER MAN UP AND BRING YOUR BITCHASS HERE RIGHT NOW MATE!" She growled loudly, making the whole estate tremble. Even Othello felt the tremor from his hideout, which was currently in Nyla's quarters.

"I swear to all the gods above above, when I find you I'll fucking strangle you to death!" she fumed some more, her steps becoming more vivacious. I don't think it's a good thing to swear on the gods Aurnia. "I don't give a fuck right now Moon."

She halted abruptly throwing a punch to the wall next to her creating a huge dent in it. Her nose flared and her true self was slowly seeping through her appearance.

This was unacceptable, Othello had so much to explain to her and she hoped it was a good one for his sake. Finally getting tired of the wait, she summoned a portal which lead her straight into Nyla's residence.

"So you've been hiding here you coward!" she spat in the middle of the living room to get no answer in return. A grin took over her face, but not the humorous kind, more like the kind that said murder was on her mind. (hEhe ThAt rHymEd :p)

Her prey was so close, she could quite literally smell it.

"Othello babe..." Aurnia cooed "...where are you hiding my love?" she strolled around the lower regions of the apartment to find nothing so she figured he was upstairs. "Come out and play with me Othello... I know you want to baby." she purred seducingly trying to bait him into coming out. Though she started getting a bit hot around her lower regions; the little hide and seek game was getting her all riled up.

Othello hearing that she was close to him, held his breath in hopes she would just walk straight pass the door of the closet he was hiding in. Of course he was aroused by the comment his mate made but he knew it was just a trick.

"Othello, it's not fun doing it all alone. Do you remember that hot makeout session we had last time? I'd love to have a repeat of that... And maybe I'll let you do a bit more my love." he could hear the pure lust in her voice but he wouldn't let himself swayed, it was safer for him. He saw her shadow stop in front of the door making his heart drop. Then she proceeded to walk away.