Summary

Othello Diavo Stravos is the Alpha of alphas, king of kings, and has been on earth for more than milleniums. He is wealthy beyond anything and his god like features can make anyone drop to their knees in adoration and submission. He has everything, he IS everything.

But the one thing that he has ever searched for is a mate, a luna, a lover.

Aurnia Calista Adonis is the shy girl, the "goody two shoes", the A-list valedictorian of her highschool who got a scholarship to Yale University. She is only nineteen but has a great future ahead of her where she has planned out everything from A to Z.

Or has she?

When these both extremely lonesome souls meet what will happen then?

Will Othello succumb to his burning pull to his long awaited mate? Or will he coward away and stare at her from afar?

In this tale where nobody knows who they truely are or where their trust should truely lie. Aurnia will discover a universe beyond her reach and the mysterious man which keeps appearing wherever she goes, will be the key.

But does she want to unlock the door?

●□●□●□●□●□●□●

"Eeny meeny miny moe, catch your lady by the toe. And if she resists let her know, that she is yours and that is her row."

***

Copyright © 2018

All Rights Reserved®