BIG NEWS!!!

So heyya everybody!!!!

Haven't seen you guys in a minute ay?

Don't faltered youself you barely left.

Anyway...
I've got two big news!!!

Before though, thank you all for reading my book, it really means so so much to me and I am always infinitively grateful to you guys!

So first news which is kinda more like an introduction to the second one but oh well...

I officially making this a book SERIES!!!

YES YALL HEARD IT!

A BOOK SERIES!

It will be called "Gifted Luna Series" and 'Years To Luna' is the first book of the "franchise".

If you have read my bio, then you would have noticed that I added a few informations.

The list of titles of books I'll be writing in the future.

Which consist of:

Book 2: Half Life
Book 3: Nefarious Samaël
Book 4: Bloodstrings
And finally
Book 5: Dark Moon

And this brings us to my SECOND big announcement!

I'LL START PUBLISHING AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER OF EACH OF THESE BOOKS DURING THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!!!!

This is because Years To Luna has gone far enough for me to start telling seperate stories which at the end will be combined together.

If yall want to know which characters will be in the books check out my bio and you'll see for example;

"1. Years To Luna (Gifted Luna series Book 1) (AurniaxOthello)"

So keep yourself updated by following my account!

Also I'll be posting a new chapter from this book in a few hours so stay tuned!!!

So excited for this year as well as terrified, but it will be alright.

Love you guys❤

~Nextdoorgirl101