XIX

"Something, please save me
It's endless, even if I try to run.
I've fallen into a lie.
Caught in a lie.
Please find the ME who was
Innocent.
I can't escape from inside this lie,
Please return my smile.
Caught in a lie." - Jimin - Lie

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

"Alrighty then, where should we begin?" she rubbed her hands together seeming very excited to explain the situation.

"So you know the myths about creatures like werewolves or vampires? Things like that? Well they're all real. From men shifting to wolves, to bloodsucking monsters and other strange creature in scary stories." If I hadn't witnessed her and Othello in their original form, I would have called her crazy. But I tried to stay mentally collected and calm for my own sake.

"But let's stick to the werewolf community for now, since you're mated to one." I was about to ask her the imminent question she held her hand up.

"I'll get to that in a few, let me lay the ground for you first. Werewolves are separated in seven types of packs. Minor packs are Spatial Moon, Earth Moon, Light Moon and Ice Moon, and the Big Three as we like to say are Air Moon, Water Moon and Fire moon. They're the bosses since they were the first to be created in some way...anyhow, each Moon pack has an ability that they are born with. Spatial Moon packs can control anything that occupies space and space itself, Earth Moon packs their specialty is anything related to earth like wood, clay, soil, bricks, etc - you get the picture."

"Light Moon and Ice Moon packs are kind of like derivatives of Water Moon and Fire Moon. Light Moon packs are experts in light intensity, sight and are guardians of the Dark Gate, whereas Ice Moon packs expertise is turning anything they wish into ice or frost provided that they contain fluids - you definitely don't want to get on their bad side. Well you won't really ever meet them, they're rare and only live in icy places like Antarctica." She made a face like she couldn't stand the cold or maybe was it Ice Moon pack members? Either way she didn't appreciated them.

"Now, Air Moon pack is a bit like the Spatial Moon one, but they are not only limited to space, they can manipulate air molecules and can balance the amount of any gaseous thing in a person's system - basically they can kill you just with a snap of their fingers." She shivered at the thought of them. I can't even believe that I here listening to her like all this is normal. And the more she tells me, the more I grow curious and believe her - that scares me even more.

"Water Moon packs have the ability to bend and shift water as they wish, and similarly to Air Moon they can transform any type of liquid in a person's body into any state they want - which makes them as lethal as Air Moon packs."

"Now the most dangerous type of packs out there - Fire Moon. They are very short-tempered wolves to say the least, they are masters of the element of fire, and anything that has been created with fire - Metal, earth, and all that jazz. I think you should stir away from them most compared to the others...but seeing as you are mated to one thats proving to be tricky." She trailed off, her eyes distant, completely in her thoughts.

Well the werewolf hierarchy is more complicated than a hormone molecule, far from the man to wolf creatures I thought were all the same. And she keeps repeating that I'm mated to some werewolf from the fire moon pack - like what is that supposed to mean?

"What's a mate?" I finally get the courage to break her away from her thoughts.

"Oh, oh yeah right...that. So basically, a mate is the short form of soulmate. It's the other half of the wolf and person - it's a sacred thing to the werewolf empire. We all await the arrival of our mate who is going to make us complete again, they'll love us as we them and they are the most precious thing in our lives - after all they are goddess given. And yes, the moon goddess, Diana truly exists she is our deity that we respect and worship - it's our religion in some way." she paused looking at me intently like she didn't really want to say what was following but she was forced to.

I could see that she didn't want to lie to me but also wanted to, just to protect me in some sort of way. Mikaela is one of the rare people that are so easy to read like an open book, but at the same time were unpredictable. I've grown to like her, even though in a short span of time, I could see that when she cares, she cares with all her heart.

"So what you're trying to say is...?" I trailed off awkwardly absolutely clueless to what she was insinuating.

"God Aurnia! You're Othello's mate!" she shouted exasperated with the situation. Just then the wooden wall was being banged on making Mikaela's face pale down. Her orange eyes immediately made their appearance.

"He's going to be so pissed for his door." She muttered as she waved her hand instantly dissolving the wooden impediment into a pile of soil. Othello's hand was up in a fist probably preparing to bang one more time. His eyes moved from us to the soiled door then back to us. His eyes slowly glowed red as well as his neck. Mikaela turned to me and kissed my cheek quickly.

"Got to run! Goodluck!" she whispered in my ear then disappeared into thin air, leaving him and I alone in the heavy silence. Well I guess he needs to get his dirty laundry out now.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■
Howdieeeeee!!
So how was it kitty girls!!
*coughs*James Charles*coughs*

Hope you enjoyed it!

VOTE & SHARE!!!

GIVE UR GORL A LITTLE FOLLOW TOO.

LOVE U❤

~Nextdoorgirl101