IV

Hi guys! A new chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

ENJOY!

"Daddy I'm alone,
Cause this house
Don't feel like home.
If you love me don't let go.
Hold on to me,
Cause I'm a little
Unsteady." - X Ambassadors - unsteady

.................................

Autumn leaves were scrunching underneath my feet as I ran, giggling like a little girl. I looked behind me to see if whoever I was running from was still pursuing me - even though I couldn't see anyone, I could feel him still hot on my heels.

But I ran leisurely, smiling like a fool, jumping about like a deer. I felt loved - immensely and utterly adored - and that only generated a fire of smiles and giggles. Whoever this was, he made me happy and I was cocooned in warmth and bliss.

But soon the sky darkened significantly, my paced had slowed down to a halt as my smile flattened immediately.

The woods fell dead silent, only the black leaves rustling from under my body was heard echoing through the dark ambiance, a deep growling noise was heard from the bushes ahead as a black wolf peeked its head out - its black eyes burning into mine.

His mouth extended into a wolfish smirk, revealing his pearly long canines. My breathing accelerated considerably as I took a step back, but this seemed to only annoy him on a deeper level as he pounced on me-

Sitting up from my bed abruptly, I was shaking trying to find the light switch to my nightstand.

Though my hand trembled profusely, I managed to switch on the light - struggling to get to my feet, but nevertheless making it to the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was dripping with sweat and my face had drained of any colour.

What in the world?

I never had nightmares - even after they passed - but tonight was different.

It felt so real, so vivid and so right but wrong at the same time. I was so confused as to why I felt so disappointed yet grateful for waking up from it.

I had no place in this nightmare, yet it was something I deeply desired in some way.

Huffing frustratedly I rinsed my face with warm water and dried off with one of the fluffy face towels. Instantly realisation struck me about what today was...or tomorrow - I wasn't sure since I didn't know what time it was.

Rushing out of the bathroom I look at the digital clock at my bed side, and it read five thirty-three in the morning.

My heart skipped a beat - which worried me by the way since it was doing this a few times this week, I should see a doctor soon.

Today is the day I would go on this mini "road trip" with Mr Stravos. Frankly, I was not sure whether to be thrilled or downright creeped out by having diner, sharing the same transport and somewhere to stay with the stalker-teacher.

I appreciated Mr Stravos for his honesty with me and his teachings, but I wouldn't ever want to be more than a student to him.

Liar!