Chapter 14

(y/n) POV

"Mama, can you say Mama?" Raven said, "What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to her, "I'm trying to get Cinder to talk." She said as she got up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Dada." Cinder said, "Did you hear that?" I asked, "I've been trying to get her to say something for six hours and the second you walk in the room she says her first word." Raven said, "You're upset she didn't say mama aren't you?" I asked, "A little yeah." She said as she walked over to Cinder and picked her up, "M..Mama." Cinder said, "She said it! She actually called me Mama!" Raven said happily, "Yes she most certainly did." I said.

"So Cinder said her first words earlier." I said, "AWW that's great! What did she say?!" Skyler asked, "Mama and Dada." I said, "Aww, I remember Blake's first words." She said, "Mom!" Blake complained, "What it was cute!" Skyler said, "Have you decided who gets Cin Cin if you and Rae Rae split up?" Blair asked, "BLAIR!" Skyler, Lucy, and Hazel yelled, "What! I was only asking cause if she need's a new mother figure I'd be more than happy to fill that role." Blair said, "Thanks for the offer, but if Raven and I were to ever split up we'd figure it out then." I said, "And before you ask Scarlet's already her godmother." I said, "Dang it." She said, "I don't get why you cant just wait for your sister to have a kid." I said, "Cause Jane says that she's not having kids...ever." She said, "Blair you should know by now that when Jane says she's never gonna do something she'll eventually gonna do it." I said.

"(y/n) where's Cinder's bottle?" Scarlet asked, "It should be in the fridge." I said, "Well it's not." She said, "What do you mean it's not... Raven." I said, "What did she do this time?" She asked, "She took them with her." I said, "Ok well I'll go make her a new bottle." She said as she left.

Scarlet POV

I was walking to the school's kitchen with Cinder and everything I needed to make her bottle, "Are you going to keep following us or are you going to come out." I said, "So you knew I was here hugh." Mary said, "What do you want Mary?" I asked as Cinder began to get fussy, "I want payback for what your looser brother did to me and my team last year." She said, "And what did you think stalking me and my niece would make us give you a rematch?" I said as I began to bounce Cinder in my arms to calm her down, "No, but if you don't I'm going to kill her." She said as she pointed at Cinder, "You are crossing a razor thin line Mary. I suggest you get back over it before something bad happens to you." I said as my eyes began to glow, "I'll let you guys think about it." She said as she walked away.

Raven POV

I was in the middle of fighting some bandits when my scroll began to ring, "Hi honey what's up?" I asked as I punched a bandit in the teeth, "Oh no I'm just working." I said, "No I always have time to slack off as long as it's with you." I said, "Wait WHAT!" I said angrily as I caught a punch from another bandit, "I'M GONNA MURDER HER!" I yelled as I broke his hand, "I'm gonna do it slowly, so slowly that she'll beg for death with each passing second!" I said as I broke the bandit's hand even more and hung up. "Summer I'm leaving." I said, "Ok but why?" Summer asked, "Cause if I don't then I will be up till dawn hiding the bodies." I said, "Good enough for me." She said as I walked away and threw the bandit into a larger group of bandits.

(y/n) POV

"MARY WINCHESTER!" Raven yelled as she kicked team MERG's door in, "YOU'RE DEAD!" She yelled as she pointed her sword at her, "What is this gonna be a yearly thing with you people?" Mary asked, "I'll make myself clear. If you look at my daughter the wrong way, I'll gouge your eyes out. If you touch her, Ill cut off your hand. If you even THINK about her, I will kill you!" Raven said, "Are you really ok with her saying stuff like that?" Mary asked, "Oh believe me you're getting off easy with her. I wanted to slit your throat and be done with it." I said, "Wow that's unusually violent for you." She said, "What can I say. My girlfriend's a bad influence, and I like it." I said, "Tomorrow you and your team versus me and my sister. And no tournament rules, we'll fight until our opponent's are unable to fight any longer." I said as I dragged Raven away.