Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH HER!" Scarlet yelled as she ran over to us, "Wait what? Scarlet what's going on?" I asked, "Dad left Mom for someone from the Branwen tribe!" She said, "Wait what?" I asked.

"So wait your from the Branwen tribe?" I asked, "Yes, but the question is how do you know about the tribe?" Raven asked, "You heard me, some woman from your tribe destroyed our family!" Scarlet yelled, "What can I say when we see something or... someone we like we take it." Raven said.

"I DO NOT LIKE HER!" Scarlet yelled, "(y/n) if I find out that you've been hanging out with her I'll have Mom pull you out of here faster than I shoot down Ember!" She said angrily, "O...Ok, but..." I said, "I swear if you say you like her I will beat the stupid out of you!" She said, "I'll stop talking now." I said, "That's for the best." She said.

Raven POV

"Qrow, roof, Now!" I said.

"What is this about sis?" Qrow asked, "There's someone I want you to take care of for me. Her name is Scarlet Drake." I said, "Why?" He asked, "She has something I want, and I intend on taking him." I said.

Scarlet POV

"Hello there beautiful." Someone said from behind me, "Look I'm flattered, but..." I said as I turned around and saw a very handsome man standing behind me, "But what?" He asked, "Oh umm never mind. Did you need something?" I asked, "Yes, your number." He said, "Oh umm, I... I don't even know you." I said, it was obvious that I was becoming more and more flustered, "The names Qrow." He said, "I'm Scarlet, nice to meet you." I said, "Wanna get lunch?" He asked, "Sure." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Hey (y/n) come with me." Raven said as she dragged me away.

"(y/n) this is my team, well most of them anyway." Raven said, "Hi I'm Summer Rose, can I see your weapons?!" Summer asked excitedly, "Down girl, he just met you. At least give him a few days to get used to you." Raven said. "Hi I'm Tai Yang. Nice to meet you." Tai said.

"Sis I'm back." I said, "Hey man Scarlet's not here." Oliver said, "Oh ok. Also what's her problem?" I asked as I pointed at Ember who was biting her pillow and actively trying to rip it, "She's pissed that some guy is with your sister right now and she's not." He said, "Ember get over it." I said. "(y/n)." Ember said with an evil look in her eyes.

Scarlet POV

"That was nice. Usually I just have lunch with my brother, but it's nice to do stuff like this every once in a while." I said as Qrow and I walked to my dorm, "Why don't we do this again sometime? You can even bring your brother along." Qrow said, "That would be nice." I said. "Well I'll see ya tomorrow then." He said, "We'll see." I said.

"OWWW!" (y/n) screamed, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled as I entered the dorm. I saw a chibi Ember biting (y/n)'s head, and as much as I hate to admit it, it was pretty adorable. "SENPAI!" Ember shouted as she jumped off (y/n) and clung to my arm like a cat. "(y/n) remember when we were little and you wanted a cat?" I asked, "Yeah why?" He asked, "Well we have an Ember, she's practically a cat right?" I asked.