Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

"Umm sis why is Ember still on your arm?" I asked, "I tried to get her off, but she just won't get off! I tried everything, I threatened her body pillow of me, I burned the photo shopped pictures of me and her, I even sprayed her with a hose, but nothing worked!" Scarlet said, "I might have an idea, but it's a bit creepy." I said, "I don't care at this point as long as it gets her off me." She said.

Scarlet POV

"(y/n) we're back." I said exhaustedly as I entered the dorm and flopped down on my bed. Suddenly Ember started hissing, "Senpai why?" She asked as she dropped off my arm and fell onto the floor. "Hugh she's off. I wonder how he did it." I said, "THANK YOU (Y/N)!" Oliver yelled, "Oliver what are you holding?" I asked, "I'm not giving them back." He said, "Brother dear what did you do?" I asked, "I gave him the one thing that Ember didn't have." (y/n) said, "And that would be?" I asked, "Your panties." He said.

Raven POV

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Scarlet yelled from the other side of the campus, "what was that?" Summer asked, "Don't worry about it. For now let's just get you ready for your date." I said.

(y/n) POV
"SISTER PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" I shouted as I use Ember as a human shield, "Not happening!" Scarlet yelled angrily, "I don't understand why you're so mad! You didn't care what I did as long as it got Ember off you!" I said, "Fair point, but I'm still pissed." She said, "Why not take it out on Oliver?" I suggested, "Fair enough." She said as she drew her her Chaos Avenger and used it to take back her underwear. After that she began beating Oliver mercilessly.

"I really hate you." Oliver said, "Hey it's your fault for not giving her panties back." I said, "(Y/N)!!!" A girl shouted as she sprinted towards me and then tackled me. "Did you miss me? I bet you missed me." She said, "(y/n) w...who is this?!" Oliver asked in shock, "Oh I'm sorry, I'm (y/n)'s wife Blair." She said. 

"HIS WHAT?!" Scarlet and Oliver shouted, "Blair for the last time you are not my wife!" I said, "But you said

"HIS WHAT?!" Scarlet and Oliver shouted, "Blair for the last time you are not my wife!" I said, "But you said." Blair said, "WE WERE EIGHT YEARS OLD! Now get off me!" I said, "Fine." She said, "Oh my God Blair it's been way too long!" Scarlet said, "I'm so confused." Oliver said, "And I'm so jealous!" Ember said as she peered around the corner and clenched the wall so tightly that she cracked it. "Well this is our old friend Blair Arc. As you can see she's a bit... clingy." I said as I gestured over to her on the floor cuddling with Scarlet, this caused Ember to further crack the wall. "So why does she think she's your wife?" Oliver asked, "Well we played house a lot as kids since it was her favorite game and eventually she started calling herself my wife. But to be fair she's not the brightest person in the world." I said, "Well that was rude." He said, "Observe." I said as I pulled a laser pointer. "Hey Blair look." I said as I pointed the laser at the wall, "THE DOT!" She yelled and ran into the wall. "Where'd the dot go?" She asked as she rubbed her forehead. "Point made." Oliver said.

Scarlet POV

"So Blair why are you here?" I asked as we sat down for lunch, "I just transferred here." Blair said, "Oh that's nice." I said.