Chapter 12

(y/n) POV

Raven decided to take us on a "family" trip, and by that I mean she only planned on it being me and her. She took us to the Branwen tribe camp. "It's good to be home." Raven said, "I'm leaving." I said, "No you're not! You agreed to spend the entire break with me and that's exactly what you're going to do!" She said angrily, suddenly Cinder threw her rattle at Raven hitting her in the head. "See even Cinder doesn't wanna be here and she doesn't even know what this place is!" I said, Raven sighed, "Fine I guess we can go somewhere else." She said, "(y/n)?" A man said from behind me, "Raven dear can you take the baby for a bit I need to kill something, I mean take care of something, I mean kill someone yeah that's the one." I said as I handed Cinder over to her. "(y/n) it's been too long!" He said as I punched him in the nose, "FOURTEEN YEARS! FOURTEEN YEARS AND NEVER ONCE DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT APOLOGIZING! Not to me or Scarlet, but to mom. And now it's time for me to break one of my rules and kill you!" I said angrily as I drew Midnight Reaper. "N...Now son we can talk about this." He said, "Can we really? I'm pretty sure the time for taking has long since passed!" I said, "Marcus what's going on here?" A woman asked.

" He said, "Can we really? I'm pretty sure the time for taking has long since passed!" I said, "Marcus what's going on here?" A woman asked

"Erin go back home! I'll handle this!" Dad said, "Mom what's going on?" A boy asked, I sighed, "You're lucky that kid showed up." I said as I walked away, "(y/n) wait!" He said, "What." I said angrily, "Why don't you join us for dinner maybe get to know your stepmom and half brother a bit." He said, "Yeah and then you're gonna want to spend time with your granddaughter, no that's the..." I said as Cinder threw another one of her toys at my hand, "Fine we'll go." I said.

We went to Dad's house in a nearby village. It was a nice two story semi-modern house. "So this is my granddaughter hugh." Dad said, "You do anything to her and I let (y/n) kill you." Raven said, "Understood. So (y/n) how have ya been?" He asked, "Good, almost killed Scarlet when I was six." I said, "Really?! How she's better than you at pretty much everything." He said, "Semblance." I said, "Ah that's right... wait your semblance?" He said, "It's called God of Calamity." I said, "I take it that it's like you Mother and sister's semblances ." He said, "Yep." I said, "Well... that's... wow." He said, "Terrifying isn't it." I said, "Very." He said. "Dad you promised to help me build my weapon today!" Damian said, "Oh that's right, OH maybe (y/n) could help you he's good at that sort of stuff." Dad said, "I'll help if you want me to." I said, "Ok." Damian said.

"Ok so what kind of weapon do you want?" I asked, "Gauntlets." Damian said, "Alright, I think I can do that." I said.

We worked for hours fine tuning the gauntlets and we finally got them finished the gauntlets.

"Well try them out." I said, Damian nodded and put on his gauntlets.

" I said, Damian nodded and put on his gauntlets

"Well hows it feel?" I asked, "It feels... powerful." He said as he fired off a bolt of electricity at a tree with a dark gleam in his eyes. 'Ok lots of red flags are popping up.' I thought, "Um Damian how old are you?" I asked, "Thirteen why?" He asked, "No reason, just don't kill anyone with those." I said as I walked away.

Two weeks later Raven, Cinder, and I returned to Beacon.

"So how was vacation?" Scarlet asked, "Annoying to say the least." I said, "Oh yeah Erin says hi." I said, "Who the hell is Erin?" She asked, "Our stepmom." I said as I tossed her a picture, "Who's the kid?" She asked, "Damian Dark, our half brother. He's a good kid... I think." I said, "I hate everything you told me." She said, "Erin's not that bad, it's Dad that's the problem." I said, "Well we still have time to deal with him." She said, "Yeah, but I kinda wanna see how this plays out." I said as I put Cinder to bed.