Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

"What gives, I thought you were weak?" Raven asked, "I am because I refuse to fight, but I'm not physically weak." I said, "I see, well shall we continue this conversation somewhere a bit more private?" She asked, "Sure." I said as I followed her.

Scarlet POV

"Where's he going?" I asked, "I have no idea, but why don't we go somewhere just the two of us?" Ember said, "How about no." I said, "And shot down again." Olive said, "Shut up." She said, "Only if Scarlet makes me." He said as he leaned in for a kiss, "Your an idiot." I said as I punched him in the nose, "Shot down again." Ember mocked, "Shut up!" He said as he held his nose, "Who's that (y/n)'s with?" I asked, "Oh like you don't know." He said, "Tell me or I'll hit you again." I said, "That's Raven Branwen, arguably the strongest member of team STQR. And like you her younger brother is on her team." He said, "Branwen...Branwen... son of a! I have to stop this right now!" I said.

(y/n) POV

"So what did you mean when you said you hate fighting?" Raven asked, "I hate fighting because I could loose control and kill someone and that scares me." I said, "So when you said you almost killed your sister you were being serious?" She asked, "Unfortunately I was." I said.

Flashback thirteen years ago (y/n) POV

I was five when it happened. My father, Marcus Drake, cheated on and left my mother, Layla Drake. He didn't even say a word to anyone except for me. He told me exactly where he was going, why he was leaving, and not to tell anyone else. He said it was "our little secret", something only I could be trusted with. He told me this knowing I would tell my mother and destroy our family.

"(y/n) sweetheart, whats the matter?" Mommy asked, "I...I cant say, Dad told me not to tell you." I said, "Well you can tell me sweetie." She said as she knelt down to my height. I told her everything Dad had told me. This was the first time I had ever seen my mother cry. "Mommy?" I said in confusion, she didn't say a single word, all she did was hold me as she cried.

Later that night Mother sat us down to have a talk.

"Kids your father isn't coming home anymore." Mommy said, "Mom what are you talking about?" Scarlet asked, "It's because I told you isn't it?" I said, "No no sweetheart this isn't your fault at all." Mommy said, "We've been having problems for years now, this is no ones fault but your father." She said. 

Eventually my parents would get divorced, but not before I would do the single worst thing I have ever done.

"(y/n) what are you doing?" Scarlet asked, "What do you think I'm doing?" I asked, "I think your trying to go to Dad's and get revenge." She said, "So what if I am, he deserves it!" I said, "Yes he does deserve some form of punishment, but being attacked by his six year old son that's just wrong." She said, "I don't have time for this." I said, "(y/n) give me that sword." She said as she grabbed my sword, I turned and punched her in the face, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO SCARLET! YOUR NOT MY MOTHER YOUR JUST MY SISTER!" I yelled, "You may be stronger, faster, smarter, and better than me in every way possible, but I won't loose to you." I said as I drew my sword. 

I don't remember most of the fight, all I remember was standing over my sister trying to stab her and blood from her hands spraying me in the face snapping me back to reality. I dropped my sword and collapsed into a bloodied crying mess. "I'm sorry" I cried over and over for hours. When our mother came out to see what was going on she found me huddled crying, Scarlet comforting me despite her obviously being in pain, and my bloodied sword lying on the ground.

After that I vowed to never fight anyone unless I absolutely had to.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"And that's why I refuse to fight." I said, "Well you held strong to you convictions, I like that." Raven said as she kissed my cheek. "(Y/N) DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH HER!" Scarlet yelled as she ran over to us, "Wait what? Scarlet what's going on?" I asked, "Dad left Mom for someone from the Branwen tribe!" She said, "Wait what?" I asked.