Chapter 13

(y/n) POV

"Raven have you seen Cinder's blanket?" I asked as I rocked Cinder trying to get her to go to sleep, "No I haven't why cant she just sleep without it? It's just a dumb blanket." Raven said, "It's because it was a gift from Scarlet! She feels safe with it around!" I said, "So what like I said it's just a blanket we can just get her a new one." She said, "Yeah, but it wont be the same!" I said.

"And there's my favorite niece!" Scarlet said as she picked up Cinder, "Someone lost her favorite blanket." I said, "Oh yeah I have it, I was washing it." She said, "You're washing it, why didn't you tell me?" I asked, "Well she dropped it in a mud puddle when I took her to the park earlier. I just thought I could quickly wash it and get it back to her before nap time, but I guess I was wrong. Yes I was." She said as she bounced Cinder on her knee. "Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask, but would you like to be her godmother? It's fine if you don't wanna, I'll just ask Summer if she will do it." I said, "Are you kidding! I'd love to!" She said as she gave Cinder a kiss on her forehead, "Hear that Cinder I'm gonna be your godmother." She said happily.

"Hello there little Cinder." Skyler said as she picked up Cinder, "LITTLE CIN CIN!" Blair shouted as she ran towards Cinder, "BAD KITTY!" I yelled as I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her down onto the floor, "Aww why'd ya do that (y/n)? I just wanted to see the little kitten." She said, "Yeah, but Skyler's holding her right now; wait your turn!" I said, "Fine, but I wont be happy about it!" She said as she pouted.

Raven POV

"So what do you think (y/n) and Cinder are doing?" Summer asked, "He probably took the adorable little disappointment to the park or something." I said as I read my book, "Adorable?" She said, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" I shouted in embarrassment, "No Rae Rae this is good, you're finally forming a connection wit your daughter." She said, "No, well it was pretty cute how she wouldn't take no for an answer and made her father do what she wanted a few weeks ago." I said blushing slightly, "Aww you do have a sweet side." She said, "NO I DON'T!" I yelled as I jumped up on my bed and threw my book at her, but before it could hit her she ducked and at that exact moment the door opened and the book hit (y/n) in the face making Cinder laugh. Suddenly he fell backwards and dropped the baby, "I GOT HER!" Summer shouted as she used her semblance to catch Cinder before she fell.

(y/n) POV

"Honey I am so sorry." Raven said, "Since when do you call me honey?" I asked, "W...What you don't like it?" She asked, "No, no I do. It's just weird hearing it from you." I said, "Well then I guess I wont call you that anymore." She said, "What no! Your progress!" I said, "My what?" She asked, "Well, um Summer's been keeping track of your growth as a person." I said, "SUMMER!" She yelled, "BABY SHIELD!" Summer shouted as she used Cinder as a shield who threw a toy at her mother hitting her in the forehead, "Good girl!" Summer said, "DO NOT TEACH HER YOUR BAD HABITS SUMMER!" Raven yelled.