Chapter 7

(y/n) POV 

It's been two weeks since Raven took me out on a "date" as she put it. But in reality it was just her way of saying she wanted to have sex right then and there. 

"You ok?" Scarlet asked, "No, I'm still sore all over." I said, "You feeling up to fixing your weapon?" She asked, "Sure why not." I said.

Several hours later I was finally finished, but I made a few slight changes. "Hey Scar do you think you can kelp me test this thing out?" I asked, "Sure I don't see why not." Scarlet said.

"Ok you guys ready?" I asked, "Yeah were ready." Scarlet said as she readied her Alpha Avenger, Qrow readied his Harbinger, Summer readied her Crimson Rose,

" Scarlet said as she readied her Alpha Avenger, Qrow readied his Harbinger, Summer readied her Crimson Rose,

and Ember readied her Ember Centennial. I smirked and drew my new Crimson Tempest.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SCYTHE?!" Scarlet yelled, "Didn't really suit me so I gave it a bit of an upgrade

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SCYTHE?!" Scarlet yelled, "Didn't really suit me so I gave it a bit of an upgrade." I said as I switched it to its gun mode.

"I'LL END THIS QUICKLY!" Ember shouted as she slashed at me, but I blocked her attack with the my gun, "Careful your dealing with a high-impact anti-materiel minigun

"I'LL END THIS QUICKLY!" Ember shouted as she slashed at me, but I blocked her attack with the my gun, "Careful your dealing with a high-impact anti-materiel minigun." I said as I began to rotate the barrel sending sparks flying as her blade scraped along the rotating barrel. I kicked her back, suddenly Ember switched her weapon into a gun and began to shoot at me, I dodged and sprinted away, but she chased after me running parallel to me. We exchanged fire for a bit. As we ran I did a front flip as I fired at her to dodge one of her shots that would have hit me in the head. I shot at her feet sending her flying into a tree. "YOUR MINE!" Qrow yelled as he attacked, I switched my weapon back to a blade and knocked his sword away disarming him. Suddenly Scarlet and Summer attacked together disarming me. "Well I did my best." I said with a laugh, "No you didn't, now pick it up and show everyone what you can really do!" Scarlet ordered, "You know why I cant do that!" I said, "And you know that I'm not giving you a choice." She said as she kicked me in the stomach. "S...Sis!" I said in shock, "PICK IT UP OR YOU WILL DIE HERE!" She yelled as she drew her Chaos Avenger and whipped at me, I managed to dodge, but it's sharp tip cut my right cheek. I sprinter to Crimson Tempest and once I activated my semblance and let myself loose control, but I remained focused on my target, on my sister. I rushed at her with the intent to kill, "NOW YOU DIE!" She shouted as she activated Chaos Avenger's special ability to become a spear and stabbed me in the chest.

TO BE CONTINUED...