T W O

21 April 2018

Tom's POV.

It was around midnight when we arrived at the airport of go to LA. During the ride Charlotte fell asleep. Paddy, and Dad, couldn't come, so it was just the boys, Charlotte, Mum, me and of course Harrison.

•••

As we got out of the car, Charlotte was asleep, we didn't want to wake her so I offered to carry her. Once I picked her, she stirred but didn't wake up.

We got through the paparazzi that were all the front of the airport, thank god it's private jet.

Once we boarded the airplane, and sat down. Charlotte woke up, "Hey sleepyhead." Sam said. "Where are we?" She asked. "A private jet. Harry answered her. "What!!" She said in shock. "Wow." She looked all around in wonder.

"Can I have my blanket?" she reached out. Harry gave her fuzzy blanket, while the plane was taking off, Harry was busy doing this video thing, Sam, along with Lottie were playing on his phone, Mum Harrison, and I were talking about the premiere.

Few minutes later we all went to sleep.

•••

It's currently midnight in LA when we landed, all of us were pretty tried. Thank god that the van was already here when we landed. We all took our stuff and rode the van to the hotel.

We stayed at a pretty expensive luxury hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Of course marvel paid for everything but the room service.

•••

We pulled up to the hotel, Charlotte was pretty much passed out. And of course paparazzi, and fans where  there held back by security. The security guard opened the door, cue all the paparazzi snapping pictures, and fans screaming.

I got out, waved and smiled. I went to a few fans and signed there posters, and took pictures with some lucky ones.

I look over to the boys I see Sam carrying a pretty freighted Charlotte, as she covered her face with mom following them. Harry recording everything, while standing next to me along with Harrison, maybe even signed a few things, then followed the rest into the hotel.

Then after a while the security escort us inside the hotel. I wave to everyone one last time.

We got in a checked in, and got into our rooms. We were all paired. The twins, Lottie and mum, me and Harrison. I gave them each a key card, except Lottie.

"Sam can you put me down?" Lottie asked. Sam put her down when we got to the lifts. We all got in because we were all on same floor. Charlotte stood on her toes to press the button for the 24 floor.

Once we got there. We got out our key cards. "mum can I open the door please." Lottie asked mum. She gave her the key, "here you go." She successfully opened the door and ran in. Probably to jump on the bed.

"Alright guys Goodnight." Mum said while dragging her and Lottie's suitcase. "Night."

She got in a closed the door.

"We should go to, night guys." Sam said dragging harry with him.

•••

Charlotte's POV

Mum closed the door, and smiled, "So Lottie, What do you want to do?" She asked

"I'm hungry can we order room service? " I asked as i stopped jumping on the bed. She smiled, "alright." she said as she turned on the tv for me.

we chose what we wanted to eat, and called room service.

While we waited, we watched sponge-bob square pants, then mum got a notification from instagram. She laughed and showed it to me, I gasped in shock, how dare you harry.

 She laughed and showed it to me, I gasped in shock, how dare you harry

Liked by TomHolland2013 and Hazosterfield and 1,838,463 others.

Harryholland64: snapped a picture of little Lottie while she was asleep, and also this is her first time on a private jet. Bless her. 💞💞😂

User1: seriously how does one look like a goddess while asleep, I know look like a seal lion while I'm sleeping.

••••

A knock was heard, Mum got up and told the man to charge it to this room We both dig into of food while still watching cartoons.

Once we finished, brushed our teeth, put on our pajamas. I got into my bed, "night mummy." I said hugging her.

"Goodnight darling." As I drifted to sleep.