twenty-five

pov juliet

pov juliet

It's Thursday evening and I'm feeling happy after another day I'd spent with Henry. He's been back since Monday and he's in his wheelchair. At first I had to drag him out of his dorm to go to his lecture and now, he thinks he's a king again, like he thought he was at first. People adored him for his strength showing up in a wheelchair. Boys kept congratulating him, I don't even know why, and girls thought it was super cute. Mostly because they know he doesn't have to be in a wheelchair forever.

Henry and I got to know each other a lot better. I found out his favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies, which is the complete opposite of me because I only like fruity flavors. We talked a little about his study Business and I talked about mine. I told him about the poems I paint on my wall back home and accidentally told him I was in his bedroom once as well. He thought it was sweet. He is interested in economics but mostly it's all for his dad. He even told me he actually wanted to be an actor. I'm not sure if he was serious or not, but if he's interested in acting, even babies would know that what he's studying now, isn't the right thing. He told me he was really into photography, which I knew after stalking him. I told him to pursue that interest but he just said his father would never allow him. That it wouldn't pay off.

He introduced me and Jack to his favorite place to hang out. It's called RoofBar. It's a bar where you can drink cocktails, beers, soda's, everything cold. It's a modern building with an elevator for disables, like Henry, to the top. The RoofBar had an amazing view and it felt like you were in Hawaii. Plants and wooden tables everywhere. The bar was in the middle and made of bamboo. It was very tropical.