six

pov juliet

pov juliet

'Jules! Come on! I want to put on your make up,' Ally screams at me from her lavatory.

Yes she wants all of us to have blue and yellow stripes on our faces when we go to the game. It's funny because everyone will do it, but it really isn't necessary either. She obviously can't wait any longer so she drags me to her mirror and starts painting.

'Here, put this in your hair!' she says and gives me a yellow ribbon to make a ponytail with.

'I don't want this! You wear it!' I protest.

'Nope I already have mine! And so does Lou!'

I look at Lucy who is sitting on the couch waiting. With a yellow ribbon. 'Then put two in yours!' I say and put it in her hand. I was having a really good hair day so I was not going to ruin it for this game. Once you go to a ponytail, your hair will never be the same. The thing that irritates me the most is that after a ponytail you have a bulge in your hair.

'Okay hurry now!' Ally is jumping around and stops at the door. Lou who's standing up as well, doesn't look so happy. Does it have something to do with Colin? I really hope she doesn't let him get to her.

'We're going to have a lot of fun!' I say and grab Lucy's hand and she starts smiling.

'Woehoe!' Ally jumps around in the hallway and we definitely aren't going alone. Everyone from our hall is leaving as well all dressed up. Some have music boxes with them and are dancing and singing as well.