three

pov juliet

pov juliet

The first week went by quickly - probably because we didn't have any lessons yet, they start next week Monday. My dorm is great. The girls in our hallway seem great. I got to swim in an amazing pool Wednesday evening. I had a great party plus campfire. I had my friends with me and my brothers as well. Jesse had signed up for the usual: math club. He and Jack are geniuses but this time it's only Jesse who wants to do the math contest. Jack on the other hand is now a lacrosse player and I haven't seen him with Jesse the entire week. Which wasn't normal knowing they are inseparable.

Because of my quiet week, my brothers and I went home for the weekend. It is Friday evening and we are having dinner with the seven of us. Joe and Jeremy, my younger brothers, aren't interested at all in my fresh start story, Jack is obviously with his head elsewhere and Jesse is just enjoying the meal. Like always.

'I heard you got on the lacrosse team Jack!' I speak up loud so he would speak. Normally he always talks a lot, I don't know what's bothering him today.

'He didn't! You did?' Dad almost falls off his chair with excitement.

'Really bro, you didn't tell me?' Jesse looks disappointed at Jack.

'Well it's no big deal really. I just got through tryouts. I have to prove myself next game. And then I'll be sure to have a spot as the goal keeper!' Jack says now with a look I like.