Important! Like Freak Out Important!

(Hayley's POV)

I ran outside after I heard Hulk roar. I saw him ripping trees out and then I saw the helicarrier...

S.H.I.E.L.D. knows where we are now...

I ran straight for Hulk. "HULK! PLEASE CALM DOWN! S.H.I.E.L.D. IS COMING!"

Hulk looked at me. I don't know how, but Lile was pushing to come out. She was planning something.

Lile won...

______________________

(Tony's POV)

I ran after Hayley. Then I saw her evil smirk and knew that Lile has come, but why now?

"Hulk! Follow me!" Lile yelled and ran through the woods. Hulk followed her.

I started to run after them, but they were too fast. Arrisa cursed under her breath when she saw the helicarrier over us. Fury, some other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, Clint, and Steve came down.

"Tony! Arissa! Stand down!" Fury yelled. There was no point in running now. We were surrounded.

We put our hands up. We all went up to the helicarrier and it started to move after Hulk and Lile. It was strange, they seem to have vanished.

I saw Lavada out of the corner of my eye. She was growling at Clint. I don't know why, but ever since I met her, she seems to bring back some sort of old memory.

"You have to be kidding me!" Fury barked at Arissa. "You've been lying to us!"

"I'm sorry director..." Arissa muttered.

That's when I noticed, Arissa's blonde hair, wasn't blonde. Instead it was black. "Arissa."

She looked at me. "What."

"I take back that Blondie comment." I smirked.

Lavada growled. "You should be getting Lile and Hulk! Not interrogating Karliah!"

Everybody looked at her. Karliah? Who's that?

"Sorry Liah..." Lavada said.

Arissa-or Karliah- sighed. "It's okay Lava. They were going to find out sooner or later."

"Stark." Fury growled. "Shut up!"

"I didn't say anything!" I exclaimed.

"I'm talking to her." Fury pointed to Lavada.

"Is that my last name?" Lavada asked, wonder filled her eyes.

Fury sighed. "Looks like we're going to have to tell you your past."

"M-my past?" Lavada gasped.

Fury left without another word. Lavada's eyes were wide. Ar- Karliah- was looking at Lavada with wide eyes. I just sat there with a confused look on my face.

"Omg! Tony, Arissa!" Kylie yelled as she ran to us and hugged us.

"Hey Kylie." I said. "What's been going on with you?"

That's when I realized it's 4 months since we left.

"Well, I'm engaged to Steve." She smiled. "And I'm pregnant..."

______________________

(Hayley's POV)

I woke up in some strange dark room. I saw Bruce on the hard floor, unconscious.

" Hayley Banner." A man's voice said.

A man walked in. He had dark black hair and green eyes. He wore a green and gold robe thing.

Bruce woke up and growled. "Loki."

Man, I'm in trouble...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lava)

You like?

OMG! Kylie is engaged and pregnant!?!?

What the fudge!?

And Lavada is somehow related to Tony.

And Arissa's secret is shown...

Let's not forget that Hayley and Bruce are trapped by Loki and it's somewhat Lile's fault.

So much drama!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See you later my civilians! :D!

-Lava