What?

I was shocked by this.

Tony whispered in my ear, " No girl should go through so much. You're a brave girl for standing through that and never giving up."

I blushed. Nobody has ever said something like that to me. People never thought I was brave, they all thought I was crazy. This complement made me feel happy and bubbly inside. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his dark brown eyes. " Are you serious?"

Suddenly I saw something. It was a little boy. He was crying and looking at 2 graves.

His mother and father. I thought.

" Tony let's go back home." I heard a man's voice say.

Blackout.

Light appeared. It was a small light.

" What is this?" I saw a man, who looked a lot like Tony, but beaten up.

" That is an electro magnet, hooked up to a car battery. It's keeping the shrapel from entering your heart." said another man.

Blackout.

I saw a red suit flying into some kind of black hole. The red suit was carrying a missile. He entered the black hole and didn't come out.

Suddenly, the red suit crashed down on a broken street.

Blackout.

I saw Tony. He was kissing a girl. The girl had straight black hair and thick nerdy glasses.

Blackout.

Then I saw Tony's eyes again.

" Yeah, I'm serious." he said. " Well I have to go. I have a meeting scheduled soon. See ya later."

" Bye!" I called to him as he walked out of the room.

I laid back on the couch. What just happened?