Hayley... or... Lile...

(Hayley's POV)

I barged into Tony's room.

" Tony?" I looked around the room and blushed when I found him, without a shirt standing and staring at me.

" Barging in rooms now aren't we, Hayley?" Tony chuckled.

I blushed even more. " Sorry."

" No need to be sorry. What do you want?" Tony asked.

My heart was literally pounding out of my chest. I can't believe I just walked in to Tony's room and found him shirtless.

( Tony's POV)

Hayley dropped to the ground.

" Hayley!" I yelled running to her.

" Who's Hayley?" she asked and grabbed me by the neck. " Oh, you mean that whimp whom I share a body with."

" What are you talking about?" I gasped. She held a tight grip on my neck.

" Well, you see, Anthony, I share a body with that sorry excuse for a person, Hayley. The name's Lilian call me Lile. This is how I was made." she lifted her shirt to show a glowing green circular scar on her stomach. " Gamma radiation."

" Can you let go of my neck now?" I asked.

" Sure." she said and pushed me into the wall.

A sharp pain shot through my body. She cuffed my hands and secured them into the wall.

" Now it'll be easy to hurt you." she smirked and hit me hard on the face. " Wait till Hayley sees her crush like this."

The words 'Hayley crush' hung in my head. " Huh?"

She smiled and kicked me, sending me into unconsciousness.