A nice little punch

*Bruce's POV*

" Come on Bruce!" Kiley whisper-yelled.

I trudged drowsily through the hall. Kiley woke me up at 7:00 in the morning!

" Why are you leading me into Tony's r-" I cut myself off at a sight I wish I hadn't seen.

Tony was in his bed, but on Tony's chest was Hayley's head. Hayley. My sister. Laying her head on Tony's chest.

Anger swelled up inside me. I could feel the other guy coming.

No don't come out!

HULK SMASH METAL MAN!

No not with Hayley around!

" Bruce?" Kiley nudged me.

" What?" I turned to look at her.

" Don't they look cute together?" she asked.

" I don't find anything cute about that." I remarked. We turned to the now waking up Tony and Hayley.

" Good morning love birds." Kiley sang.

" Huh? Love birds? Wha-" Tony looked around the room a little dazed. His gaze fell on Hayley and- did Tony Stark blush? I clenched my fist and tried to push the other guy down.

" Wha? Huh? Bruce? Kiley?" Hayley looked around and locked eyes with Tony.

Stay down!

" You two look so cute together!" Kiley shrieked.

" What? No, no, no. During the night, Tony was having a night terror. Kiley, being the lazy girl she is, made me go see what the scream was about. Kiley was a bed hog and Tony was still frightened so I stayed in here." Hayley explained.

" Yeah right." Kiley rolled her eyes. " Come on let's go get ready for the day."

When Kiley and Hayley left I turned to Tony. His eyes never left Hayley, until she left.

" Really? She's my sister!" I exclaimed.

" No! Dude I don't like her!" there was a slight falter in Tony's voice.

Before I turned to leave, I gave Tony something that the other guy would be proud of.

I punched him in the face.