Kylie

I walked to my bed and fell into the soft silk.

Where ever you go just always remember. That you gotta home for now and forever.

Oath by Cher Lloyd started playing on my phone. It was the ringtone I set for my only friend, Kylie Lance. She travels everywhere, and I mean everywhere!

" Hello?" I asked.

" Hey Bff! What are you doing? Where are you? I'm in New York admiring Stark Tower." she said.

" I found my brother! I'm in New York too!" I said.

" Really!? Where are you?" she asked.

" I'm inside Stark Tower. Come in." I said and hung up.

I went downstairs quickly and opened the door.

" Hayley!" Kylie hugged me tightly.

" Kylie!" I hugged her back.

" Who's this Hayley?" a voice asked.

I heard Kylie shriek and I immediately knew who it was. " Kylie Lance meet Tony Stark."

" Tony Stark!" Kylie shrieked.

" What's going on?" asked Bruce walking up to us.

" Bruce this is my only friend, Kylie Lance. Kylie this is my brother, Bruce Banner." I said.

" Nice to meet you, Kylie." Bruce said holding out his hand.

" Nice to meet you too, Bruce." Kylie shook his hand. She turned to me. " I'm so happy that you found your brother."

" Yeah." I replied smiling.

Tony looked over at me. " Only friend?"

" Yeah." I locked eyes with him and quickly looked away. I blushed.

" You mean you haven't told them of your story?" Kylie asked. " Of how you escaped the orphanage and wouldn't stop walking until you found your big brother."

Tony and Bruce looked interested. Oh that just great (Sarcasim).

" Oh, I better go! I have a job interview at McDonald's. It was nice meeting you Tony and Bruce. Bye Hayley!" Then Kiley took off.

" Kiley." I face palmed myself.

" Well I better get back to the lab. See ya later Hayley. Bye Tony." Bruce said walking to the lab.

" Bye Bruce!" I called after him.

Once Bruce was gone, Tony turned to me. " I would like to hear this story."

" No you wouldn't." I said back.

" Yes, yes I would." Tony stared into my eyes and smiled.

" Fine." I mumbled. We sat down on the couch and I started my life story.

After the experiments, I ran away from the orphanage. I got captured by them about 3 other times and got stabbed some more. The only thing that was on my mind: my brother. That night is the only thing I remember before the experiments. My brother is the only person I remembered. Ever since I escaped for good, I've been looking for Bruce.

Tony absorbed every word I said, commenting at all necessary parts.

When I was done,

he gave me a hug.