Chapter 7

Hades' POV

Dionysus is going to dare me? This will be good...

"I want you to streak across Olympus." he told me in a bored tone as if he had better things to do. What did he want me to do? It must have been something embarrassing because my idiot brothers began to snicker. To calm myself and resist the urge to strangle them, I imagined them having an old Western trial for being the Most Obnoxious Brothers on the Planet. It ended with them getting a noose around the neck. The thought made me smile on the inside.

"Hades, will you stop glaring at us like you wish to stab us?" Poseidon asked, still trying to hold in his laughs.

"Not stab, strangle," I thought. "Close but no cigar."

"Yeah, Hades. Just get the dare over with." said my youngest brother, damn him- wait, nevermind. That means I'll have to be stuck with him. Then well... what do kids say these days?... ah, yes. Screw him! Ugh, now I sound like my annoying nephew, Dionysus. The only reason I said his name is because you wouldn't know what nephew I was talking about. Stupid brother spawns children faster than the bachelor breaks women's hearts(in fact, my brother does that faster too).

"Do I look like a comet to you?" I asked. "I don't 'streak' like one! What the heck is streaking?!"

My brothers couldn't take it anymore. They both burst out laughing. Suddenly, the Western trial became more violent. I gritted my teeth.

"What's so funny?" I asked through my clenched teeth.

"It means you run around Olympus naked!" Aphrodite squealed like the thought of seeing me naked thrilled her. I paled(yes, it's possible!).

"She's not serious..." I said. Then I looked at the rest of my family's faces. "Yep, she's serious."

Sending my most murderous look at Dionysus, I went outside to strip. Persephone followed me outside(what can I say? The ladies just can't resist me).

"I'll wait here for you." she told me. I slipped off my robe and watched, amused, as her face flushed a deep pink.

I told her, "We should really see more of each other like this after we're done with this wretched game."

This caused her to blush some more.

"Uncle Hades!" I heard my other nephew, Hermes, call out. I tried not to blush because the lord of the dead does not blush. I just don't like anyone besides my wife(and woman I am fond of) seeing me butt naked.

"What do you want, insect?" I hissed. He pulled out a camera, unfazed.

"Dad told me to film this. Is that okay?" he asked. Then my face started to flush in anger. Zeus! That little, stupid-!

...Then, I got an idea. If my brother wants to film this to embarrass me, fine. Two can play at that game.

"Alright, just give me a second." I told Hermes. He nodded and I began to change my form.

Hermes gaped and said, "You look like-"

"Shh!" I hissed. "This is... a... uh... prink!"

"Prink?" he asked confused. "Wait... do you mean prank?"

"Yes, that!" I said. "This is a prank! So, do you want to help me prank your father?"

Hermes nodded excitedly.

"Just get the camera ready for when I start running," I told him. He lifted the camera and pointed it at me.

"Ready... set... action!" Hermes said and I raced off hearing my wife mutter, "Zeus is so going to kill him..."