Chapter 11

Harry grabbed his jacket and rushed to Louis office and open the door closed it crying mess. "L-louis." Harry whimpered out to him. Louis looked at him with a frown seeing lipstick marks. Louis got up and went to harry. He looked over him before anger came over his face. "leave my office now!." Louis says with venom in his voice.

"B-but let me explain.. I- I was attacked " he said

"Yea looks like attacked with fucking kisses from another women .. how could you harry!" Louis said

"But Lou-" Harry tried
"Just leave we will talk about this later "

With that Harry left heart broken, he sobbed and rushed out of the building and outside against the side of the company , he slid down the wall crying his eyes out. His body shook in fear , he felt so dirty.

Louis was angry but he kept calm and worked for a little but before going into there security office.. "show me the tapes in Harry styles room." Louis demanded

The security switched on the tapes in Harry's room and saw everything that happened, a girl walking in with the coffee and then her touching him and.. Louis mind was racing. He never let Harry explain his eyes watered as he rushed out of the room looking for Harry.

Harry was in the cafe as he was drowning himself in a coffee. Louis rushed into the cafe panting heavily. He looked around finally spotting Harry. Louis rushed over and grabbed Harry hand. "Baby I'm so sorry."

Harry pulled his hand away shaking his head ,he grabbed his coffee to go and left the coffee shop walking down the street with tears streaming down his face. He sniffled.

Louis came running after him and grabbed so they were face to face. "Listen baby please "

"What l-like you listened to me " Harry snapped but stopped to listen to him anyway.

Louis sighed "I saw what happened after you left okay I saw everything that fucking women did you and I firing her ass trust me , we will do it together. "Baby I'm so sorry I got mad at you and didn't believe you I just the way you came it broke me but now seeing you have a scratch and slight bruising on your chest.

"I-I would never do that to you , this is my first day in a proper work place and you think I would do something to jeopardise everything." He sniffled

"Please forgive me Harry I'm so sorry " Louis pleaded

Harry looked at his blue eyes seeing that he was sorry. "Of course I forgive you " he said

Louis pulled him into a hug and kissed his lips softly. "I'm sorry you had to go through what she did is sexual assault and this will not happen in my company , so let's go get this bitch.

"Harry smirked holding Louis hand as they walked back to the Louis company.

They got back to the company and got back to the lift. "Harry I have some extra clothes in my office." Louis says. "Let's get you a fresh set clothes and then we can go find the woman." Harry nods in a agreement.

They went to Louis office and went into a secret room where he keeps all his clothes and a bed in case he stays the night. Louis came back to harry. "My clothes are little big on you so I'll just let you have my black button down shirt and my jacket. Your pants are fine." Harry took the clothes and put them on. Louis cleaned off the lipstick stains and marks that was left by the woman.

"What was her name Harry?" Louis asked as he took Harry hand and got back into the lift.

"Uh Tash something.. I don't remember " Harry said

"Aw I know exactly who she is " Louis grabbing a hold of Harry's hand. He walked into the board room where everyone was for meetings sat around a huge table including Tash.

Everyone stood up in respect of Louis , Louis thanked them and told them to sit. "Except you " Louis pointed tash out.

Everyone went quiet

She stood up looking directly at Louis and Harry "How could you disrespect me , my company and most of all HARRY!!" Louis yelled not telling them he's his boyfriend yet.

Tash flinched so did the rest of the room.

"I-I don't understand what you mean "she said innocently

"Oh I'll show you what I mean " Louis turned on the tv show the cctv from Harry's room. Everyone watched and gasped. Tash looked down in shame .

Louis switched it off as it made Harry cringe "I want you out Your FIRED! " he yelled again

"The police are outside waiting for the sexual assault you horrible nasty women" he said

Tash ran out of the meeting room in tears as she left. Harry gently squeezed Louis hand to calm him down. Louis looked down at Harry before turning to everyone else in the room

"If anyone. I mean anyone hurt another worker, especially Harry, in my company to the extent that it breaks a law or a rule here. You will be fired and be taken to the police." Louis says making eye contact with every single workers. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Louis " they all said

Louis nodded and left the room with Harry , "come to my office for a bit darling we got some catching up to do " he winked getting in the lift.