Chapter 16

The next day

Louis sat in office sorting through some files and answering some calls. Harry had a free session so he sat on Louis couch just looking around. He couldn't wait to get back into his design office to carry on. "How are you feeling babe?" Louis said interrupting Harry's thoughts.

Harry smiled "Yeah much better.. sorry was in a world of my own." He giggled.

"I'm glad darling I was so worried about you, we can't tell anyone about the pregnancy at least not yet anyway I don't like people knowing my personal life." Louis said clicking his pen.

Harry nods. "can I least bring my work up into your office so I could work a little?" Harry asked as he was bored as all living.

Louis thought for a moment before saying, "sure but I have to go with you just in case you fall or something. You've been a lot more clumsy when you're pregnant." Louis got from his desk and grabbed Harry hand.

Harry sighed a bit , "Louis I know I'm pregnant and I love how protective you are but Ill need to go places on my own and go to the office on my own, I won't get hurt I just fainted but now I know why." Harry said straight forward.

It went a little quiet "I understand darling " he let go of Harry's hand but kissed it before Harry grabbed the door. "Just text me whenever you can so I know your okay." Louis said

Harry sighed relieved "Thank you " he blushed walking to his design office. He sat behind his desk turning on his computer.

"hey harry!" Jessica says with a smile. "Hey Jess what you up to?" Harry says as he was gathering his things.

"Oh you know. Getting clothes and some more " Jessica says with a giggle. "Where you going?"

"To Louis office." Harry says turning to him "he wants to keep an eye on me'

"Well talk to you later Harry , hope your feeling better by the way" she said

"Thank you yeah I'm feeling better.. just dehydrated " he nodded and left the room to Louis office. Harry made his way to Louis office but dropped some files on his way there.

Harry open the door and set his stuff down on the coffee table. "You're dropping papers babe." Louis says chuckling. Louis got up and helped Harry gathering his paper.

Once they finished gathering the papers and got Harry all set up on the couch Louis went back to his desk and made phone calls.

There Day went by quickly , Louis decided to take Harry to a fancy coffee shop downtown. Harry loved a coffee shop.

They sat down at a comfy booth and ordered hot chocolate with extra cream and marshmallows , and triple chocolate muffins. "This all looks delicious lou " he took a sip of his hot chocolate smiling

"well I hope you like it!" Louis says smiling as he ate on of the muffins. Tash was in a booth not to far from Louis and Harry as she watched them with anger and lust.

'i will have him one day Harry
will be mine.' Tash though as she curled her hand into a fist.

Harry looked around the cafe and took a bite of his muffin.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom a sec babe , don't go anywhere okay " he said

Harry smiled "I won't "

Harry rubbed his belly lightly thinking about it all he was happy though. He felt someone staring at him so he turned his head only to see Tash. His eyes widened slightly. He slammed his hand down on the table. "Why is she everywhere I go!" He thought

Harry got up , he knew Louis told him not to leave the table but he couldn't stay in the same place as her. He walked out the cafe getting some fresh air.

Once Louis got back he didn't see Harry. He began to panic a little as he look around but he spotted Harry outside.

Louis went outside as went up to him. "babe what are you doing out here?"

Harry didn't want to make Louis worry so he said "just getting fresh air. I was getting to stuffy in that place"

Louis looked at him "Are you sure it's nothing else love?"

"N-no " Harry glanced at the window where Tash is sat but Louis followed his eyes.

Louis frowns. "Let's go home. " Harry nods. They went back home and cuddle up on the couch with a large fluffy blanket and popcorn as they watch the movie.