Chapter 6

Harry got back to the house and sat down on the house and cried his heart out quietly. After several hours he lay down on the couch and fell asleep. Exhausted from the pain he felt in his foot.

The next day Louis got what he needed and took Harry to the fashion show . Louis helped Harry get dressed , he put on a pink silk dress . "Put these heels on and then get in line with the other girls and boys. " Louis says. Harry nods at Louis. Louis smiled at him "you'll do great." Louis kiss his forehead and left to sit down in audience.

Harry groaned in pain as he tried to put the heels on , his foot was now swollen and badly bruised. He sniffled and wiped his eyes quickly. He stood up and almost fell from the pain. He took a deep breath and heard the music start for the show.

"Here we go " one of the models said

Harry gulped and tried to walk but he had a limp.

"Are you okay?" Barbra asked one of the models

Harry nodded "Y-yea
Barbra nodded and walked on the stage.

Harry put on his angel wings and was ready for the stage.

Louis was watching every detail. Every position the models took as they walked down the cat walk posing for the cameras and people to show off the outfits he made. Soon Harry was up next.

Harry came down the walk way with pain expression. But he tried to hide it. Louis took notice of this quickly and went into the back of the rooms and waited for Harry to come back.

Harry walked the end of the stage and posed and swirled his dress he then walked off slowly and rush to the dressing room and screamed out in pain. He fell to the floor taking of his shoes. Little did he know Louis was behind him.

Louis swiftly picked him up and sat down with him in his lap. "Why didn't you tell me?" Louis says as he examine Harry foot with a small frown.

"Baby what happened?" Louis asked

"I-I didn't wanna disappointed you " he sniffled

"It h-hurts so bad .. I-I was attacked yesterday when you sent me to t-the store." He sobbed

"Oh Jesus Harry , we need to get to a hospital this is not good " Louis said I'm so sorry this happened to you .

Louis carried Harry out of the place and drove him to the hospital. Louis personal doctor took Louis and got the x Ray. "Well it seem his foot is broken. Let me get him into surgery and it into a wrap. Then you can take him home " the doctor says. Louis nods before going to harry. "You're going to be alright Harry. Okay?" Louis says as he rubbed his head. "Ill be right here"

Harry sniffled and wiped his eyes , he laid back whilst he had the surgery and closed his eyes feeling the pain relief kick in. He felt Louis hand against his.

Louis heart was racing he just didn't get why Harry kept it from him.

An hour past and harry was in a cast and was given crutches. Louis helped him out of the hospital and into the car. Harry went quiet for a while.

They got the house and Louis picked him out of his car and went into the house. Louis lay Harry down on the bed and propped his foot up with a couple of pillows.

That night

Harry was up all night with his foot , it was throbbing , he sat up on the bed looking around the room. Harry reached over for his pills but realised he has no water left. He sighed and got up slowly with his crutches and limped to the kitchen.

Louis was already in the kitchen sitting on the counter. He was drinking some water as he looked extremely tired and upset. He had a nightmare again.

Harry saw Louis and grabbed some water "You can't sleep either? " Harry asked

"No I suffer with nightmares and it's annoying " Louis sipped his water.

"Did you want to talk about it?" Harry asked

"Maybe later " Louis kissed Harry's cheek.

"I'm also upset about your leg and you not telling me "

"I didn't want to disappoint you Louis " Harry's eyes watered.  Harry took his pills and sat next to Louis.

"I would never be disappointed in you for you not doing the catwalk." Louis says and grabbed Harry's jaw and turned his head towards him. "But I am disappointed that you didn't tell me that you was hurt. "

Harry nodded looking into Louis eyes , "I'm sorry " he sniffled

Louis brushed his tears away and kissed the corner of his mouth. Harry blushed as Louis leaned in for a kiss , there lips moved in sync. Louis kissed hungrily.

Louis pulled Harry into his lap. Harry let out small squeal from the sudden movement but kept their lips together. This went on for ten minutes  before Louis pulled away. "It's okay. You're safe with me." Louis says as he pushed away Harry hair from his eyes. "You have just have to tell me things. Let's get you back into bed."