Chapter 4

Louis carried Harry to his house and carefully set him down on the couch. Louis check his side to see it was only bruise. "Stay here. I'm going to get some ice." Louis says as he went into the kitchen making a ice pack.

Harry looked around the living room amazed "This Place is huge " he thought He sat on the couch waiting for Louis to come back.

Louis came back with an ice pack and cloth over it , "here this should do the trick." Louis handed it to him.
Harry grabbed it and thanked him , he pressed it against his rib "Ss ah!" He groaned

"If you want you can use the shower and I have a some clothes you can wear if you like." Louis said

"o-okay." Harry says. Louis led him to the bathroom. "This is the bathroom. I will be right back with your clothes." Louis says as he went into his room. Harry put the ice pack down to the side and stripped out of his old clothes  before hopping into the shower. Louis walked into the bathroom and set down some clothes on the counter. Louis left quietly and went down into the kitchen to make dinner.

Harry scrubbed his his long hair , if felt so nice to have a shower after so long. He looked down his body and saw old bruises and new ones , he rubbed over his butterfly tattoo on his chest and rinsed his hair , he then washed the rest of his body clean and got out of the shower wrapping himself in a pink towel. Harry gasped when he saw a fresh pair of pink stockings with bows on and a silk pj set. Her picked them up and looked at the embroidery on it which read V.S. He shrugged not knowing what it was .

He dried himself and slipped on the silk shirt and shorts and put on his stockings he unbuttoned his shirt a little just above his butterfly tattoo. He towel dried his hair and brushed it back and walked down the long staircase still mesmerised by the house.

"Harry foods ready if you want dinner." Louis says as he put down a plate of steak and mash potatoes with peas. he looked up to see Harry and smiled. "DAMN Harry  looks hot!" Louis thought

Snap out of Louis " he thought to himself , he smiled kindly and sat at the table opposite.

"Um.. Louis you've already done enough for me already I can't except your food as well." Harry said

"Aw Harry its fine really it's good for you to eat please I insist."

Harry nods before sitting down at the table as he began to eat. Louis smiled as he sat down next to harry and began to eat his dinner. "How old are you harry?" Louis asked as he looked at harry. "You seem pretty young to be out on the street."

"I'm 20 and yea.. I guess " Harry looked down playing with his food not really wanting to talk about his life on the streets.

Louis could see he was uncomfortable "Its okay you don't have to talk about it just now , you enjoy your dinner." Louis smiled

Harry just smiled and dug into his food which very delicious by the way.

Louis finished a bit faster than Harry and went into a guest room and set it up. Harry finished up and went to Louis and asked, "what are you doing Louis?" Louis turned to him. "I was making the bed for you. Since you're sleep here." Harry nods as he sat down on the bed. Louis smiled at him before he ruffled Harry curls and went into his bedroom.

Harry blushed and got into bed, his head hit the pillow and he'd never felt so much comfort. He fell asleep straight away.

Louis smiled "Poor lamb " he then shut the door and went to bed.