Chapter 7

The next day Louis woke up next to harry. Louis smiled and kissed Harry forehead before getting up and going into the bathroom and took a shower. He got dressed in a hoodie And jeans. He grabbed his laptop and began to purchase movie tickets for him and Harry to see today. "I hope he will like this movie." Louis says as he rubbed Harry head.

Louis smoothed his fingers along Harry's bare chest and traced his hand over his butterfly tattoo. "That tickles " Harry said whilst waking up fully.

Louis smiled and kissed his cheek "I booked us a movie thought we could go on our first date ." Louis said

"R-really " Harry blushed

"yes really my curly ball of joy." Louis says as pulled Harry into his lap and set down the laptop on his lap showing the trailer of Aladdin. "The only reason why people like this movie because will Smith is in it." Louis says as he watch the trailer with Harry. "But at the same time the songs in the movie is really good."

Harry gasped "I've always wanted to see Alladin! "

Louis smiled

"Do we have time for more kissing now?" Harry asked

Louis smirked "You read my mind and yeah we do " Louis looked at harrys plump lips and kissed them gently , things got heated and harry kissed all down Louis neck sucking on a spot. "uh " Louis moaned

Louis grabbed Harry jaw and pulled him back up to his lips. "We not going that far harry. We still have to make the movie." Louis says as he kissed Harry passionately. Harry whined but obey. This went on for thirty minutes if not longer. Louis pulled away and smiled at harry. "Go get clean you . We have to go in a bit." Louis says before giving Harry his kiss. Harry smiled as got up and limp to the bathroom.

Harry washed his face and body and came out wrapped in a towel. He limped slowly into the bedroom and went to grab a crutch and his towel dropped to floor in front of Harry. Harry gasped , Louis eyes widened.

Louis burst out in laughing  as he rolled over on his stomach. Harry blushed as he quickly grabbed his his clothes and left the bedroom. "That was so embarrassing!" Harry says as he got dressed.

Harry got dressed and fixed his hair , he then limped back to Louis room sitting on the bed. "Ah!" He winced at his foot.

"You know when I was attacked the guy crushed my foot with his." He sniffled

Louis blood boiled "Oh god I swear if I get my hands on them!" Louis said

"Let's just go it's okay I wanna enjoy today " Harry smiled a little

Louis took a deep breath before nodding. They got into their car and drove to the movies. Louis held Harry's hand the whole drive as he held a smile on his face while Harry was blushing and smiling.

They got to the movies and got in line for popcorn drinks and candy.

Harry limped with his crutches , Louis picked up some candy and ordered a 2 large popcorns.

"Thank you " Harry said

"No need to thank me angel " he said

They walked into the theatre and sat down to watch the film.

Two hours later....

Louis and Harry came out the of theater singing the songs and talking about the movie. Louis helped him in the car and was driving to a Korean restaurant. "Why did they make will Smith so sassy?" Louis laughs as he held Harry hand and drove with the other. Harry giggled "I don't know. But I loved it."

Louis opened the door for Harry as they went into the restaurant. They were shown to there table and sat down. Harry looked at the menu his eyes widened at the prices. "Louis.. these are so expensive I couldn't ask you to pay for me " he frowned wishing he could afford it.

"Are you kidding babe it's okay it's our first date and I want to treat you. " Louis grabbed his hand and kissed it. Harry blushed

Louis smiles. They waiter cane over. "Hello loves, how can I help you?" She says mostly going to Louis. "Can I have the go Gul gi bento box with a sprite?" Louis asked as he closed his menu.

She nods with a smirk. "Anything you can have will do just fine" she says as she touched Louis hand.

Harry noticed and frowned staying quiet , Louis pulled his hand away quickly. "That will be all thanks " Louis said

"And what can I get for you ?" She said to Harry

"Um I'll just have the same but with a coke please" Harry said closing the menu.

She wrote everything down and left the table.

Louis sighs as he leans back in his chair. 'nasty bitch' he thought before turning back to harry. "Harry. Since you don't have a job and don't  have money. Why don't you work at my company and earn your own money?"
Louis asked as he smiled

"I-I don't know what to say.. I " he teared up

Louis took his hands and kissed "I just want to everything I can to keep you happy in life darling "

"Louis thank you so much " Louis pressed his lips onto Harry's . Just then the food came

The woman glared at Harry before turning to Louis with a smile. It was clear that she undid a few button to show off her breasts as he set down Louis plate. Louis ignored her as he took it from her. "Hey would you like to go on a date ?" She asked as she put down Harry plate.

Louis slammed his fists on the table "Where's your fucking manager now!" Louis demanded making both the waitress and harry flinch.

"Can't you see I'm on a date with my boyfriend put your fucking tits back in , cause trust me your barking up the wrong tree love, I'm gay."

The waitress left speechless

Louis sat back with a huff. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you harry" Louis says as he gently held Harry hand and kissed it.  Harry shook his head and smiled. "You did a little but I was happy because you're called me your boyfriend." Harry says with a blush.

"Oh I kind of ruined the moment because I was going to ask if you would be "

"Yes of course I will Louis " Harry said as he dug into his food "oh wow this is delicious

Louis giggled and started to eat his "yea I love this place "

Half way through eating harry needed to use the rest room ." Um im just gonna use the bathroom I won't be long " Harry got up limping with his crutches.

"Okay babe " Louis said sipping his wine