Chapter 10

A month later

Harry's back had got better and he was back to walking properly again. Today was his first day working at Louis V.S company , he was nervous but very excited to be apart of it.

Louis fixed Harry's shirt and kissed his lips gently. "You look ravishing darling " Louis said with a smirk. "So you will be helping me in the office for your first day , I will also introduce you to my staff. Louis said

Harry nods as he held on to Louis hand nervously. They decided to walked to the company since it was a nice day.

They got the building and everyone said hello sir , good morning sir. Louis assistant came up to Louis with some files. "Sir I have the paperwork of what the other  company's said about your outfit. Also a couple wanted to get a contract with you." She says giving the file to Louis. Louis looked over them quickly. "Okay. Ill get these signed."

Harry smiled and walked on saying hi to people , he then got in the lift and went in Louis office. "This Place is great" Harry said looking around.  Louis walked behind his desk plopping the paper work down.

"thanks love." Louis says as he sat down. "Give these paper works to Mrs. Finn. She's down the hall to the left." Louis says as he handed Harry some folders. Harry nods before giving Louis and kiss and left to do his duties. 'i hope I do well.' Harry thought as he went down the hall and turn a left into Mrs. Fin office. "H-hello Mrs. Finn" Harry says

"Um and who might you be sir " she said

Harry stopped in his tracks "oh I'm sorry I'm Harry Styles , I just started today ma'm " he said politely

She grabbed the paper work quick putting it  on her desk. Harry soon left and walked down the corridor. "Snatchy women!"he thought

Louis was focused on reading over the reports from Jericho and Phoenix company. Harry walked into his office "Louis where will I be working at?" Harry asked

Louis stood and looked at harry with a smile. "Come with me." Louis says grabbing Harry hand and got into the lift. "You will be working the making desgins department. It's where you get to draw out the designs you think would do well and then show who Evers in charge , like myself in the department and then you work on making them."

Harry smiled looking around the design room , sewing machines and everything. "Pink ribbons everywhere " Harry said out loud

Louis chuckled "yes my dear pink ribbons everywhere , we have lots of colours , maybe you can work on designing your own " Louis said

Harry bounced excitedly. "Come with me to your desk and then I can introduce you to the leader of the department." Louis says as he led Harry to his desk. There was a work laptop already on the desk along with a fancy sketchbook and high tech color pencils and different shape pencils. Harry sat down in the rolling chair and smiled. "Wow! Are you sure this is all mine?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"Yes baby all yours " Louis smiled kissing his cheeks all over. Harry blushed and kissed Louis lips gently. "I have to get back to the office okay but if there's anything you need just press this button and I will be at the end of it so you can talk to me. " Louis said before leaving the design office.

Harry smiled looking around , he felt so lucky to come from nothing to all this, he was beyond grateful. He got on the laptop and got to work on the designs. Whilst matching up some colours to the designs he heard a knock on the door. "Um..come in " Harry said

A tall women entered the room with a mug of coffee "Hi sorry to bother I was told to bring you something to drink." The women smiled placing the coffee onto the desk.

"Oh.. may I ask who sent you " Harry asked curious

"Mr Tomlinson of course " she lied

Harry blushed. "T-thank you." Harry says as he took the mug of coffee from her and took a sip. "I'm Harry." Harry says as with his hand out to him "Harry styles." She shook his hand and said "Tash knights."

Harry smiled glancing at the laptop assuming she'd be leaving now. "So are I'm guessing your new here right? She said

"How'd you guess " Harry chuckled sipping on his coffee.

"Lucky guess " she then sat on the edge of the desk

"Um okay " Harry thought printing out a design.  He then got up and walked to the printer.

Tash had locked the door when she walked into his office. She got up off of harry desk and went up behind him. She trapped him against his body and the printer machine. "Harry~" she purred into his ear. "I'm hungry~"

"uh what are you doing ?" Harry said backing up as much as he could away from her.

"Your so handsome " she said brushing her hand through his hair.

"I think y-you should go now I-"Harry was interrupted by her lips pressed against his . Harry's eyes widened trying to push her off. "P-please get off " Harry panicked and got a little scared.

"Aw come on you know want it " she said ripping his shirt open so the buttons splattered everywhere .Harry gasped his chest on display and her kiss marks all over him. He tried to push her off , she groped Harry's penis through his pants making him cringe and push her off. "Please l-leave now!" Harry got angry and she left immediately, leaving Harry a shaking mess.