Chapter 19

The next day

Harry and Louis were walking around the town centre, Harry pushed the Asher in his pram and Louis had his hand protectively on Harry's back. They were the happiest couple. They were out to buy somethings for the baby.

Harry walked along with Louis and spotted a homeless person , he gulped looking at him , remembering himself being on the streets. Louis noticed Harry's reaction and rubbed his back as tears began to form in his eyes. "J-just hold the pram for a sec. "okay love but don't be long " Louis said

Harry walked to the man leaning down to his level "Um.. hi sorry to bother you but I was like this once and I just wanted to say a hello and , Harry reached out in his pocket and gave him a few thousand pounds. "I want you to have this.. go get cleaned up get a nice apartment new clothes , food just be happy.

The man sat there stunned "W-what are you serious.. I couldn't take this money from you " he said

"Honestly you need it more than I-I do " Harry said standing back up.

The man cried "T-thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me " he said

"Your welcome , you have a nice day now " Harry said walking back to Louis and his baby.

Louis couldn't be more proud " You are amazing you know that " Louis said leaning in to kiss Harry's lips. Harry kissed back and walked off with Louis and there son Asher.

Eventually the pair got married and spend the rest of their lives loving and caring for each other. There son meant everything to them and nothing and I mean nothing could break them apart.

THE END

We would like to thank all of you for reading and supporting our books we've written 💕💕💕💕 Nightwolf12345678910