Roman Reigns #2

"I'll get you guys your drinks and then take your food orders." The waitress skipped off, winking lightly at Roman.

No one had thought I noticed, but I had.

"Is she serious?" I whispered across at Roman. He looked back at me with a puzzled expression, shrugging his shoulders. "She's obviously flirting with you."

"Is she?" Sometimes I hated how oblivious he could be, staring at me with his powerful eyes. "I honestly hadn't even noticed."

"I had, and it sucks." He chuckled, reaching across the table to take a hold of my hand.

"If I had a dollar for every time another girl looked at you, I'd have zero dollars. You know why? You're mine. In the same way, you'd have zero dollars every time I looked at a girl, because I only have eyes for you. You get me?"

"I think so." He chuckled, squeezing my hand assuringly. "I just hate when girls flirt with you right in front of my face."

"I understand baby. It can't be nice. I promise I'll make it clear I'm taken when she comes back." 

And he did. Minutes later the waitress arrived with our drinks, slamming mine down, liquid sloshing over the edge, before delicately placing Roman's down. "Are you ready to order?"

"I certainly am, are you gorgeous?" He asked, bringing my hand up, pressing a kiss to the back of it gently.

"I am love," I replied, looking up, the two of us both catching her rolling her eyes.